HumboldtLocals Outdoor 2010

• Thread starter humboldtlocal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mapinguari

Hey Friends,
I had an amazing experience today. One of the best feelings ever. I got to help my father harvest his first ever plant. I am so proud of him. He tended so well to his girls all season and has found a new love. He asked me why I didn't get him into this years ago. Believe me I tried. To see the twinkle in his eye today was a great feeling. I got him a little harvest present to help him finish up. A Trimpro Rotor. We gave it a whirl and I was very impressed. My father is a Hindu and plays chanting to his plants all day. There was no denying that the plants closest to the speakers had the nicest thickest buds. He is already making plans for next years garden. This amazing plant has woven its spell on another and made another grower for life.

That is really cool. One of the worst casualties of prohibition has been intergenerational sharing of knowledge. I'm glad you were able to bond with your dad over growing.

A

aquaponic poa

Dear Friend HL! much respect from Brasil!

your garden is a beauty, maybe some day we gona do somenthing like this here, but im think we gona have to whait a long time for this dream...

Greatings from Brasil, lots of love to you and your family...

H

humboldtlocal

I got some test results back from a few of our strains. We use CW Analytical Lab in Oakland for all of our testing. http://www.cwanalytical.com/
These strains are all on the shelf at Fruitridge Health and Wellness in Sacramento right now if you want to give them a try.

Sequoia Mist
THC 18.7%
CBD 0.2%
CBN 0.3%

Mr Nice
THC 18.5%
CBD 0.6
CBD 0.5

Black N Blue
THC 15.8%
CBD 4.5
CBN 4.2

Barracuda
THC 15.5%
CBD 0.2
CBN 0.5

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
the black n blue has crazy high cbn, cbd

man Id love to try that

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
good point OZUT

the ridge web site is sweeeet

S

SkunkyBuds

I got some test results back from a few of our strains. We use CW Analytical Lab in Oakland for all of our testing. http://www.cwanalytical.com/
These strains are all on the shelf at Fruitridge Health and Wellness in Sacramento right now if you want to give them a try.

Sequoia Mist
THC 18.7%
CBD 0.2%
CBN 0.3%

Mr Nice
THC 18.5%
CBD 0.6
CBD 0.5

Black N Blue
THC 15.8%
CBD 4.5
CBN 4.2

Barracuda
THC 15.5%
CBD 0.2
CBN 0.5

All very potent strains you got there Humboldt! Great Job!

Can not wait to smoke some...I have to make my way up there soon.

Good luck on the finishing of Harvest.

Maybe next year we will get a chance to grow some of your strains.

Skunky

M

mapinguari

Those are impressive numbers, man. Esp. that Sequoia Mist, nice high ratio. Might hafta drive to Sac...

G

Green Supreme

Bump. Sorry to be nosey dude, but you got me addicted. Now I am sitting here, drooling in wait. Peace GS

H

humboldtlocal

Here is something crazy to discuss.

Apparently the feds are so concerned about growers carrying out terrorist actions that they spent over 500k on a terrorist threat training at the Shasta Dam. The feds scenario was that growers set off several car and bus bombs as a diversion while they took hostages and control of the Shasta Dam with the intent of flooding Redding and the Central Valley. It was supposed to be in response to a grower being imprisoned that they wanted released. It is good that they are looking out for national security and these sort of trainings are necessary. We all want to be safe from terrorist attacks I just don't see how growers could be their biggest worry.
These are the sort of terrorist events that we see cartels doing in Mexico and Central and South America. Hopefully we won't ever see something like this in the states.

J

jakew215

i live in redding. and heard about all this.

i was like really? i didnt believe it at first, thought it was a joke. but no.

fuckin morons.

leave it up to some stoners to devise a plan such as this... wow.

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Hey humbolt!!

Long time no talk. Did you use the twister this year?? Thats what we used this year...did ok for us. Looks like you had another great year!!

Here's a little pic from this year, whatcha think?

BIGHUG
G

Green Supreme

Looks like the kill dude. Good luck with your entries and thanks again for a great thread. Peace GS

Top Bottom