Humboldt's Own Gravity

• Thread starter 420VISION
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

420VISION

has anyone used this before outdoors and what were the results?

sedate

sedate

This isn't a product you want to use outdoors right now. You should be deep in veg at the moment anywhere in North America.

That aside - I happen to find gravity a very effective product if used in moderation at the very end of harvest. Outdoors this might be a last-week-in-September additive.

It does contain a PGR which is a bit controversial - the California EPA banned it's sale in 2010 IRCC - and it isn't really rated for human consumption. Our very own mod (logic) posted up a thread about it ostensibly advising against its' use.

So - use at your own risk, eh?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paclobutrazol

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

^^^^Yeap, everything sedate just said, be careful with that stuff. Its basically steroids for cannabis, very unhealthy.

B

Badmf

sedate I hate to dis=agree but lots of strains are going into bloom now some of mineare.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

He said that on Friday of last week which was July 20th, I don't think many strains were flowering at that time.

sedate

sedate

badmf said:
sedate I hate to dis=agree but lots of strains are going into bloom now some of mineare.

Uh . . . and you are outdoors in North America? Days are like 16 hours long minimum right now. I can't imagine anything flowering outdoors w/o human intervention.

Perhaps mid-August flowering will START w/ most strains - but either-way - HCO's Gravity is a very long way off for an outdoor grower at the moment.

lex said:
He said that on Friday of last week which was July 20th, I don't think many strains were flowering at that time.

Absolutely. Thanks lex I wasn't really in the mood to get out the Farmer's Almanac.

KennyPowers said:
gravity grown buds are garbage

I'm not going into the shit on this but - properly used - Gravity is a hell of a product.

I think most people use it wrong. I mean - shit - here the OP is asking about it mid-July.

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

LOL keep tellin yourself that. true chronisseurs wont touch buds grown with that bullshit.

and if ya know how to grow, its a pretty worthless product. it turns buds into horribly tightened rocks with reduced trichs and a crap aftertaste. and that was when i saw it used at less than half strength, during the proper time of flower on bud that i have seen my homie grow out 20 times.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

@sedate- I agree with you, but the days are 16 hours long maximum, not minimum. So up north and some parts of Canada has close to 15-16 hour days and the further south you go the shorter the days get, take Florida for example, there around 13-14 hour days right now. Either way, plants should not be flowering on the 20th of July unless someone did it on purpose.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
@sedate- I agree with you, but the days are 16 hours long maximum, not minimum. So up north and some parts of Canada has close to 15-16 hour days and the further south you go the shorter the days get, take Florida for example, there around 13-14 hour days right now. Either way, plants should not be flowering on the 20th of July unless someone did it on purpose.
just went out yesterday :D no buds yet :D

420VISION

Hello i am just asking for future references as i am trying to learn as much as possible and getting ready.

LOL keep tellin yourself that. true chronisseurs wont touch buds grown with that bullshit.

and if ya know how to grow, its a pretty worthless product. it turns buds into horribly tightened rocks with reduced trichs and a crap aftertaste. and that was when i saw it used at less than half strength, during the proper time of flower on bud that i have seen my homie grow out 20 times.

So it makes the bud taste like garbage?

if so what are other products that work just as good that u have encountered?

Agreenbud

Agreenbud

Most of mine have been in full flower for over a month in cali OD w/o help.

*pics in profile

juniorgrower

juniorgrower

I have some that are flowering now and have been for a couple weeks. I also have some that haven't started yet.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hello i am just asking for future references as i am trying to learn as much as possible and getting ready.

So it makes the bud taste like garbage?

if so what are other products that work just as good that u have encountered?
bloombastic will help density just make sure you stop using it toward the flush...
Fire from heavy 16 does wonders too!!

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Most of mine have been in full flower for over a month in cali OD w/o help.

*pics in profile

So the plants that have been flowering since July 4th, are they 8 week strains?? If so they will be done the 1st week of September?? A plant that is 8-9 weeks indoors will be done around the 1st week of October, so for your plants to be done the 1st week of September doesn't make any sense if they are 8-9 week strains. Now if they are sativa dominant strains, then sometimes the light cycle doesn't effect them the same as indica's because they were grown at a lower latitude, which means the plants always have about the same amount of light regardless of the time of year. Plants like that can start flower earlier when outdoors, but they can sometimes take 12-16 weeks to finish.

When I say plants should not be in flower right now in North America, I'm talking about the average of strains under average conditions in the US. There are always exceptions like yours, but the majority of people who grow outdoors won't see flowering til August.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Throw that shit in the garbage.

Fuck that, if he doesn't want to use it because it causes cancer in some lab rats that had HUGE doses, then sell that shit on Ebay. You can sell 2 oz bottles for $10 and make $160 off 1 quart.

Latest posts

Top Bottom