Humbolt Nutrients

• Thread starter Jon boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jon boy

Anybody ran Humbolt nutrients. They are working good. Just would like some input

T

theguapo

yes I am running them currently. I am using the 3-part micro, grow & bloom & also using Ginormous. I am going to add sea-mag and flavorful soon to the mix. What are you using? I am growing hydro (low-pressure aero).

fractal

fractal

Regardless of how their products work, fact is a couple years back they diluted the master A/B line of nutes by half without warning, and their greed ruined a lot of crops. Add to that they co-opted a very recognizeable name after moving north from so cal I would vote no, there are much more ethical companies to buy from.

Big V

Big V

I use the Humboldt Organic Line Up and it kicks ass... Been using it for 2 years and no complaints yet...

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Regardless of how their products work, fact is a couple years back they diluted the master A/B line of nutes by half without warning, and their greed ruined a lot of crops. Add to that they co-opted a very recognizeable name after moving north from so cal I would vote no, there are much more ethical companies to buy from.

like advanced lol

Top Bottom