Humbolts New Black D.o.g. Strain Scrog Bcnl Cabinet Grow.

• Thread starter Tetra
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tetra

Tetra

Hey guys gonna be cracking 3 of these new Black Dog seeds in the next few days should be exciting. I will be running the BCNL producer with a AHS-1 upgrade pictures will come this evening of the set up. Hopefully it's a great one peeps stay tuned

Tetra

Tetra

sorry guys little late with pics but here are a few to get us going. This is week one in propagation 74 degrees temp i believe 62 degrees water temp, 26% hum. I know the hum is low but i havent really got the room for a humidifer and the hum hasnt been a issue in the past. Res temps a little cool but thats all the better to keep the nasties away. If any of you are wondering im growing in rockwool with advanced nutrients full line for now anyway.
20160317 161421
20160317 001243

Tetra

Tetra

1 week propagation is complete i am now day 3 of week one of grow. 1 ml/liter of grow so 34 ml of advanced nutes sensi grow A/B, 34ml B52, 34ml voodoo. My humidity as been hovering around 24% hence the leaves curled downward, ive had this happen in the past as well seems to be a phase they go through just fine.

20160326 220521
20160326 220531
20160326 220543
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Is that the BC producer?i looked at those a few years back but it was a bit out my price range.looks awesome though.iv saw a couple o producer grows but they used clones but the yeild was real nice for the size of it.
since your growing from seed i imagine youl have to force your plants into flower while theyr still small.i think youd maybe be better off with cuttings?im sure the seeds will do fine also though.
i look forward to see how the grow turns out for you bud

Tetra

Tetra

Hey Mr bee. Feminized seeds. This is my forth run I've only had one fem go male out of 45 seeds and that was a OG ghost train haze from rare dankness

Tetra

Tetra

I've had to mod my producer it was a learning curve to say the least. I installed double the air stones as I found there wasn't enough d/o, I also have a AHS automated pH/water doser but I'm waiting for a 3 lb check valve there will be more upcoming post including this piece of equipment. BCNL is very helpful on the phone no doubt but if I knew then what I know now I would have used the $7000 and built the ultimate room. If I can take anything away from this it's that it's thrown numerous situationso at me that in 5he long run has made me a better grower .

Tetra

Tetra

Hey folks its week 2 of grow day 2 res change was yesterday and ive uped the nutes to the half strength lvl, 2 ml/liter for grow solution. ask around and you will find most people who use AN use half strength. Advanced Nutrients is a very good performing brand of nutes but if i were you guys i would run off and buy every additive you can lay your hands on if you do this you will fast find yourself dumping a grand. Ive settled on Sensi grow A/B will switch to Con A/B when Sensi is used, Voodoo Juice, B52, Big Bud, BudCandy, Overdrive, and i wanna keep Sensiym on just for the root heath which in DWC is overly fragile.

20160401 125624
20160401 125628
20160401 125633
Tetra

Tetra

Its week 3 day 1. I did another res change i noticed that plant one wasnt growing as fast as two and three upon further investigation i noticed that one airstone wasnt in the right position in the res i adjusted this and today it seems to have caught hold a little better but this also could be due to a fresh batch on nutes. All in all things are great can smell them already.

pic of plant #1

20160407 230041
Tetra

Tetra

oh yeah almost forgot i finished the screen a couple days ago using a four inch grid this time and decent rope. last time i used chicken wire i strongly advise against chicken wire as it cuts into the plant in the later stages of growth. If any of you are wondering what the discoloration is by the tin foil its due to tape getting wet and the glue changing color ( its not algee).
Im sort of wondering if i should top this strain or not as it seems like it will be bushy as is. Any thoughts?

Sempergrow75

Sempergrow75

Mind is blown. My grow resume is small. Is this Hydro? What paper are you growing the plant in? Is that paper? I know I am throwing a lot at you. But I have never seen this.

Tetra

Tetra

Mind is blown. My grow resume is small. Is this Hydro? What paper are you growing the plant in? Is that paper? I know I am throwing a lot at you. But I have never seen this.
yes sempergrow thats hydro, its DWC to be exact. Thats not paper its a plastic cover to sheild the rockwool from light and to also conserve hum in the cube itself. No worries brother we all had and still have to ask questions whitout them we wouldnt learn.

Tetra

Tetra

Hey everyone today is week 4 day 3 of grow i topped 4 days ago and the plants have responded with a load of tops plant three has over 6 tops already. The tops are about a inch away from the screen now i expect another week and a half to two weeks veg left. Plant # 1 on the far left seems to be slower than the rest and didn't seem as perky i adjusted the airstones under it in the res and will keep an eye on it.

20160416 232138
20160416 232144
20160416 232149
20160416 232128
20160416 232207
Tetra

Tetra

Week 5 day 2 . Ive completed one tuck under the screen so far. Im going tolet them stretch and do one more tuck then im going to switch to bloom. Plant #1 on the far left seems a little slow still but i figure it will still fill the grid on it side. Ive been keeping my res temp a little cooler and i think 64 to 66 is the sweet spot with the bennies ive been using from AN. The temp and hum of inside the box are listed in the botom of the display on the monitor pic.

20160422 164553
20160422 164559
20160422 164604
20160422 164613
20160422 164630
F

Frostyshark

How did that black dog come out I'm running out right now Wells Fargo it's cold in my room and leave the leaves barely turned purple I was hoping to get a purple phenotype

Tetra

Tetra

How did that black dog come out I'm running out right now Wells Fargo it's cold in my room and leave the leaves barely turned purple I was hoping to get a purple phenotype[/QUOTEnot very good lost the house in a wild fire

Latest posts

Top Bottom