humic fulvic acids & sea kelp 5:2 (bio stimulants)

• Thread starter simonkay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
simonkay

simonkay

Been reading and watching alot on bio stimulants. Dr Harley (something) talks alot about a 5;2 ratio of fulvic/sea kelp being a great combo wondering if anyone has tried this if so how was it?

Brought these 2 bottles 👇 will be using once a week as recommended but wasnt sure if it was something i could mix with RO water to reminalise as sea kelp does have 60 minerals surely this will stop any deficiency if mixed into RO water. Im no expert but i will find out one way or another 👍😭😅
I could be wrong and perhaps need to mix with regular water but my plants are young so will keep it @ 150ppm watering for now.

Humic fulvic acids  sea kelp 52 bio stimulants
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Been reading and watching alot on bio stimulants. Dr Harley (something) talks alot about a 5;2 ratio of fulvic/sea kelp being a great combo wondering if anyone has tried this if so how was it?

Brought these 2 bottles 👇 will be using once a week as recommended but wasnt sure if it was something i could mix with RO water to reminalise as sea kelp does have 60 minerals surely this will stop any deficiency if mixed into RO water. Im no expert but i will find out one way or another 👍😭😅
I could be wrong and perhaps need to mix with regular water but my plants are young so will keep it @ 150ppm watering for now.
I use General Hydroponics nutrients and an additive called Fluorolicious Plus has Fulvic and Humic acids in It I use 1 ml/gal a week in promix grows. It helps break down nutes into available ions or some shit like that....

simonkay

simonkay

I use General Hydroponics nutrients and an additive called Fluorolicious Plus has Fulvic and Humic acids in It I use 1 ml/gal a week in promix grows. It helps break down nutes into available ions or some shit like that....
I think i got the weaker version as it says 20 ml/L for fulvic 10ml/L kelp but watered it in at 135ppm.
Hopefully that should be enough to make a difference

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I think i got the weaker version as it says 20 ml/L for fulvic 10ml/L kelp but watered it in at 135ppm.
Hopefully that should be enough to make a difference
I like it, I believe my plants are healthier using it. I recently got into Auto Pots and I was wondering about using it in a reservoir so I emailed GH reps and there reply was not to use it because it could separate sitting in the trays gooing up the valves. They recommended Diamond Nectar as an alternative for the acids...so I now have more shit to use....lol........I need a bigger boat.......

Top Bottom