humidifier. 3000 watt veg.5 by 12 room1.5 mr slim

• Thread starter donkeydon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

donkeydon

whats your best 2.5 gal or bigger humidifier(2.5 gal)resivour. do you have topload/auto start and drain to waste? Honeywell makes one. but some of the reviews suck.need a good one for maintenance.there are a few good ones out there. I really need someone who has the same rig in lumens and 40 gal rez. thanks for reading.peace

J

Jalisco Kid

I have one that have I used many times before that put out 1 gal/hour, so the amount of water delivery is there. But I have to ask what your lights and rez has to do with it though?
JK

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
dude, how bout a portable swamp cooler 5 gal capacity( 12hrs continues running b4 u have to add water again or u can attach a float valve) and the best part is they are cheap( and use very little electricity and matience free) AND also help cool the room. Its what I run.

confu

J

Jalisco Kid

Swamp coolers are usually overloaded lights on and mid day. Works well for the price if you are in a dry climate. JK

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
I run 4k non sealed room 8.5x10 ft with 8 ft ceilings and a 6inch intake and 8 inch exhaust 24k btu AC and adjustawings, as long as the outside humidity isnot below 15% RH I can keep my humidity at 50-65RH. You cannot get humidity above that tho unless the outside RH is above 60. never had a problem with my portable unit being overloaded. when the humidity is above 60rh they do lose their ability to cool the room down but the lower the humidity the more cooling i get and it keeps my humidity exactly where i want it. its a very cost effective humudifier for most applications.

confu

ttystikk

ttystikk

I run 4k non sealed room 8.5x10 ft with 8 ft ceilings and a 6inch intake and 8 inch exhaust 24k btu AC and adjustawings, as long as the outside humidity isnot below 15% RH I can keep my humidity at 50-65RH. You cannot get humidity above that tho unless the outside RH is above 60. never had a problem with my portable unit being overloaded. when the humidity is above 60rh they do lose their ability to cool the room down but the lower the humidity the more cooling i get and it keeps my humidity exactly where i want it. its a very cost effective humudifier for most applications.

confu

What? You're saying you run an open ventilation style room with open bulbs in adjust-a-wings... and you run both AC and swamp coolers? Are they run in line with one another or separately? This sounds really unusual to me.

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
What? You're saying you run an open ventilation style room with open bulbs in adjust-a-wings... and you run both AC and swamp coolers? Are they run in line with one another or separately? This sounds really unusual to me.

yes and yes not sure what u mean about run inline with one another or separately? if your reffering to the hoods being inline, no ducting hence adjustawings, if u mean ac and swamp being inline, no Ac on its own thermostat (set to my ideal temp) and swamp cooler runs consistent during lights on.

confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Whats unusual about that?
confu

ttystikk

ttystikk

It's unusual to me to run an AC unit in an open room. It's working, so obviously it's a viable approach, I just hasn't encountered it before.

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Id love to have cold enough air outside to not have to run ac but here in socal thats not an option.
Confu

D

donkeydon

confu
and easier to control/ nice. ps confuten I got the biggest swampcooler money can buy/yeah vpd/ peace

D

donkeydon

with my old swampcooler and 3 portable I get 70. that's it .with larger swamper for next round I would like to get to 70 without portabes using floor space.need to get my space in there to work.

J

Jalisco Kid

Check out the faran 707 that goes with my system, if that does not work out for you.JK

D

donkeydon

it has another name now.i don't see them for sale in the states anymore. have seen mainlandmarts . thanx jk. the defoggers that they have look great .gotta ro the water and they put out a ton of rh. sweet I know as I go from 6 k now and up down the road ill need 2 foggers. with 12k .the fun never ends. with 12 k I would love to have that problem. im thinking of putting a scrubber in my sealed room and get some rh out of it along with fresh air.4inch scrubber exhausted to my water room and a 2 inch pvc at the other end of the room 8 ft high

Top Bottom