Humidifier for 10x10

• Thread starter Cannakingno
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cannakingno

Hello guys!

i live in a climate where extremely low humidity is a problem.
My tent is a 10x10 and atm i got two 5l humidifiers and stay at 50% rh constant in tent but i need to refill every 10 hours

you guys got any tips for a big humidifier that will last longer or rebuildibg my current one to a larger reservoir.. the tent is a flowering tent so i guess 50% is in the range for flower?
Appreciate any answere thanks!

💪

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Can you possibly cut the tops off the humidifier resivoirs and install a float valve in them? Then you could just gravity feed water to them from an elevated resivoir. I plan to do it to my humidifier someday. Someday...

These are the sort of valves I'm talkin 'bout

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
is it as easy as that?

That's how I would do it if your resivoir is suitable for modifying it. Absolutely. Elevate either a single or dual 5-10 gallon resivoir with bulkheads a foot or so higher than the humidifiers and plumb them into the float valves in the humidifiers. Alternately if you have a pressurized source of RO or rainwater you could just plumb that directly to the float valves using using regular garden hose to connect it to a hose bib. But you really should only use RO in humidifiers so if not just stick up a res or two to feed them. Fill the res once or twice a week.

I feel the pain, I'm a slave to my humidifier in veg and early flower myself. This is something I've planned out but have too many other projects taking priority.

Another thing is make sure the valves dont require much pressure to open if you go gravity fed. Some have more resistance to open than others I think.

greenscholar

greenscholar

If moneys not an issue go to a blue or orange store and get a whole hose humidifier

Latest posts

Top Bottom