Humidity adjustments in the tent

• Thread starter Bdbjmb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bdbjmb

Bdbjmb

I'd love to hear how other tent growers deal with there humidity?
Temperature & humidity are the two things I've always battled with growing in a tent. I typically grow in the winter to take advantage of the cold new England weather (instead of needing an AC). So I can usually get my temps dialed in... but the humidity though🤬.
The weather is super dry when I grow so my r/h will be at 26% without doing anything to adjust it. The humidifier I bought just doesn't feel right. First of all it looks like I have a damn fog machine in my grow! Second, it's essentially putting my plants in a constant state of foliar spray. So then the humidifier water needs to be ph adjusted, and even then can't be good to be so damp all the time. Any suggestions/ recommendations. Much appreciated my fellow growers!

visajoe1

visajoe1

probably need a more powerful humidifier or 2. i deal with similar conditions, i have 2 humidifiers to keep me where i need to be.

this one cranks pretty good, got it on wayfair for about $80. puts out 8g per day i think

Bdbjmb

Bdbjmb

Does it look like a fog machine when its running? Mine was $120. It's not that I don't think it works... it's just a fine mist that will eventually soak everything in the tent. Everyday/all day. That can't be good for my plants. Do you ph the water that you put in ur humidifier?

Top Bottom