Humidity and temp help please

• Thread starter Kinglouida13th
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kinglouida13th

Kinglouida13th

I have an inkbird humidity and temp control coming tomorrow I ordered it with the understanding that I can use it to set my temp and hum at what I want it at, and it will keep those settings at all times, meaning I could set it for day time temp and hum, then set it for night time temp and hum, and it will hold those where they need to be, does anyone have any experience or knowledge of the INKBIRD TEMP AND HUMIDITY CONTROLLER? any help or insight is greatly appreciated thanks!!

Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
They are awesome.Set ups pretty simple.That being said ive only had them for a couple of weeks.

Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
Outdoors yes very.Indoors i had a parent plant in a closet for two years.Now ive got a new setup cause the old lady wanted me out of plain sight.So im a noob indoors on the scale im doing it now.

Goodthingsgrow

Goodthingsgrow

Outdoors yes very.Indoors i had a parent plant in a closet for two years.Now ive got a new setup cause the old lady wanted me out of plain sight.So im a noob indoors on the scale im doing it now.
She wanted you out of plain sight and keep the plants in the living room?

Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
I have a spare room with a 10x10 tent.I was growing in plain sight outside.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I have a spare room with a 10x10 tent.I was growing in plain sight outside.
Mines in my office- or should I say my garden is in my office! Lmao - my wife’s wants me out of sight too- I’ll be moving to self contained 6’x12 enclosed trailer being retrofitted

Kinglouida13th

Kinglouida13th

I have a huge spare bedroom in my apartment, I have 2 tents a veg tent and a flower tent, I truly wish I woulda put more thought into this, as I've battled HARD with odor, I have 2 6 inch scrubbers, and a 4 inch, and still smell weed, I have an ONA bucket close by for when I actually have to open my tents, and try to do everything when my neighbors ain't home, and they're teachers so it's great hours, but yeah I been thinking about maybe just getting a bigger tent, customize it where there is a sufficient space for veg and sufficient space for flower, but separated somehow, not sure how I'm gonna do this yet, or if I'm even gonna do it, my setup here is not bad, but using a ton of electricity, after I get rid of MRS. HERMIE, I'll have the room in my veg tent to start my BLOOM CITY ORGANICS, all organic grow not sure if you guys are familiar with that but I decided to give it a try, that AND TPS ONE, I bought that for a grow as well, it's supposed to be one bottle of nutes used the whole way through from veg to flower, so I don't know but I'm gonna give it a try, I don't grow on a large scale at all just mainly personal use, and a hobbies that I'm VERY PASSIONATE about.

Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
I have a huge spare bedroom in my apartment, I have 2 tents a veg tent and a flower tent, I truly wish I woulda put more thought into this, as I've battled HARD with odor, I have 2 6 inch scrubbers, and a 4 inch, and still smell weed, I have an ONA bucket close by for when I actually have to open my tents, and try to do everything when my neighbors ain't home, and they're teachers so it's great hours, but yeah I been thinking about maybe just getting a bigger tent, customize it where there is a sufficient space for veg and sufficient space for flower, but separated somehow, not sure how I'm gonna do this yet, or if I'm even gonna do it, my setup here is not bad, but using a ton of electricity, after I get rid of MRS. HERMIE, I'll have the room in my veg tent to start my BLOOM CITY ORGANICS, all organic grow not sure if you guys are familiar with that but I decided to give it a try, that AND TPS ONE, I bought that for a grow as well, it's supposed to be one bottle of nutes used the whole way through from veg to flower, so I don't know but I'm gonna give it a try, I don't grow on a large scale at all just mainly personal use, and a hobbies that I'm VERY PASSIONATE about.
Same here.Just grow for the wife,stepson and myself.We are huge consumers so i went kinda big.

Kinglouida13th

Kinglouida13th

Man I got these seeds germing they'll be ready tomorrow or the next day, and I'm torn in which one to try first, buy I'll have to figure that out, anyways I always wondered if I should put my seedlings in smaller pots then transplant when ready, OR pi them directly into their final home, which I did 2 of each last time, I germed 2 in paper towel and germed 2 in coco pellets, I planted 2 in solo cups, and 2 in 5 gallon pots, the 2 that WERE NOT in coco pellets, seemed to have done better than the ones IN coco pellets, plus it seems the ones in bigger pots took longer to get going too, ANYWAYS what do you suggest to transplant or not to transplant?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Same here.Just grow for the wife,stepson and myself.We are huge consumers so i went kinda big.
I give up on odor unless my parents or other specific company is here - it will be nice outside though .

Moshmen

Moshmen

Man I got these seeds germing they'll be ready tomorrow or the next day, and I'm torn in which one to try first, buy I'll have to figure that out, anyways I always wondered if I should put my seedlings in smaller pots then transplant when ready, OR pi them directly into their final home, which I did 2 of each last time, I germed 2 in paper towel and germed 2 in coco pellets, I planted 2 in solo cups, and 2 in 5 gallon pots, the 2 that WERE NOT in coco pellets, seemed to have done better than the ones IN coco pellets, plus it seems the ones in bigger pots took longer to get going too, ANYWAYS what do you suggest to transplant or not to transplant?
Are the autos or photos? Personally I transplant both

Kinglouida13th

Kinglouida13th

Yup just got the confirmation I needed, she's outta here, just in a few hours time, endless nanners, and seed sacks, I ripped one off and put it on my knee and you can CLEARLY see nanners AND pollen, here's pics this is just some of em!!! is it at all worth, or can it even be done to harvest the very little that's on her?

20210220 191837
20210220 191442
20210220 191359
20210220 191350
20210220 191340

Latest posts

Top Bottom