Humidity and Temperature Control!

• Thread starter kowato12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kowato12

kowato12

Hello good people of the forums!!

new member here and complete noob with growing my own weed! I recently purchased a grow tent kit off amazon, and it seems to have come with everything that I need.
My question is about controlling the humidity and temperature. From what I read, one wants to maintain certain levels of each throughout each growth stage (temperature seems constant). I have what I BELIEVE is a decent inline fan (came with grow tent) + carbon filter that will duct out of my tent into my dryer exhaust duct. I have a device that will measure the temperature and humidity as well. Luckily, I have a mini split AC unit around 10 feet away from the tent as well. ALSO the tent is right next to my washer/dryer unit (2 feet apart). I figured during the times I used the washer/dryer I would have to be more weary of temp/humidity change of the tent due to close proximity. In case the humidity gets too low, I separately purchased a humidifier for the tent, as well as a clip fan to circulate the air.

DO I NEED anything else? Or does it seem like I have a good setup as long as I make sure to turn the AC on during hot days, and monitor the humidity if it gets too low?

Best,
TK

Top Bottom