Humidity and temperature question.

• Thread starter superbudz420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
superbudz420

superbudz420

Hello all,

I have a 4x4x6 ft tent, 2 maxsisun 1,000 watt lights 6in exhaust with carbon filter 2 6in clip fans, and a 4 in inlet fan. my temperature is still 86-88 i just moved the humidifier outside of the tent but now the RH is 37 when it was in the tent I got it to stay around 50. any ideas? the room I'm in is a standard spare bedroom. I have the taotronics 6L humidifier from amazon. I'm sure i will need a second one as this is California and its super dry but wanted to hear some ideas from yall first

super budz and good vibes :)

superbudz420

superbudz420

@LittleDabbie They deleted the other one but i wanted to update you changing the light cycle worked the humidity is more controllable now. thank you for letting me bounce ideas off you

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Turn your exhaust fan down or off when lights are on, and
@LittleDabbie They deleted the other one but i wanted to update you changing the light cycle worked the humidity is more controllable now. thank you for letting me bounce ideas off you

ALWAYS!! :D Glad you got it sorted!

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Today it is 97f, dew point upper 70s, heat index 110f (real feel) with my ac on low my temp is 79f and rh50%, at day 25 been thru 4 heat waves, if you can get your temps down a bit you may be allright, but your saying its dry, i would not fret 2 much about a low rh bc every winter my rh is like 30% bc cant turn heat off, its those temp swings that will get ya, good luck.

superbudz420

superbudz420

This is my week temperature and humidity. I am slowly reigning it in. How badly will this much fluctuation effect my plants?

171488D5 82DF 47F1 AC99 BE2E23FF8BB2
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

This is my week temperature and humidity. I am slowly reigning it in. How badly will this much fluctuation effect my plants?
Your temps are fine... I would be concerned with your humidity at lights out. It's only gonna get worse as the plants get bigger.

Turn that humidifier off an hour or so before lights out

Latest posts

Top Bottom