Humidity at night. Some crucial questions

• Thread starter constantine_greece
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
constantine_greece

constantine_greece

Hey there folks! I'm an outdoor grower and it happens to have a tropical climate here in Greece. During the day, my temp is 25-29 Celsius and humidity levels at 45-54% but the problem is, at night humidity levels can reach up to 80-90%. What can i do? And is this a problem? Also, can i resolve this problem, without having to take them inside? P.S. I don't have a greenhouse.

Thanks!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Hey there folks! I'm an outdoor grower and it happens to have a tropical climate here in Greece. During the day, my temp is 25-29 Celsius and humidity levels at 45-54% but the problem is, at night humidity levels can reach up to 80-90%. What can i do? And is this a problem? Also, can i resolve this problem, without having to take them inside? P.S. I don't have a greenhouse.

Thanks!
I keep a fan running in my little plastic tent.

It helps keep the air moving around the girls. Cheap and easy to set up and cover your babies. Sticks, plastic & paracord.

constantine_greece

constantine_greece

nice idea! I think i'll buy this plastic cover and make the same thing! Cheers!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
nice idea! I think i'll buy this plastic cover and make the same thing! Cheers!
This is just cheap poly, used for vapor barriers in homes. 10 ft x 15 ft cost me under $20 Cdn. 100 ft Para cord $3.00....... Dollar store Fan $ $3.50. Value village ($ 4.99 - 30% seniors discount ) 😊😊

Top Bottom