humidity help?

• Thread starter littlechef
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

littlechef

so im in begging in week 4 of flower 300 watt led light. and recently. my humidity kept rasing to 70. and all i had waa that blue fan i showed in the begging. then as an emergency i grabed my house fan took it apart. and used it himidty. is now at 50. solid. i dont have alot of space. so anything will help. tge fan is on the lowest setting

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I wish I had this problem. It's so dry here, your coca-cola will evaporate from the can if you don't drink it fast enough :D

Well, ok, that was an exaggeration.. But I have to use a humidifier in my sealed grow room just to keep the humidity above 20%, and I use a hydroponics method which naturally increases humidity.

70% isn't *too* bad.. Are you having any issues with mold or mildew? If not, I wouldn't worry about it, too much. Sounds like you need to figure out something for fresh air intake, though. Could you enlighten us as to what your exact setup is? Lights, fans, sealed/not sealed grow room, air intake, exhaust, co2? etc. All these bits of information will help us determine the best solution for ya. Welcome to the Farm, by the way!

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
Buy a cheap bag of kitty litter and fill a couple socks to absorb moisture.
That sounds like a good idea, how long will one sock full last, I wonder?

Deadstill

Deadstill

Supporter
Also if you have a portable AC unit these naturally reduce humidity, as well.

Top Bottom