Humidity into a grow space

• Thread starter Willisbrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Willisbrow

Is this a good or bad idea? My humidity in my room is always pretty low. 45-35%. While that may be good for late in flower, im I. The middle of my second week. I was wondering if having my passive intake sucking in all the air my humidifier is good or should I just put the humidifier I. My grow room?

Please let me know what u think.
I just did it right now. So don’t k or how much it’s gonna raise my RH. I’ll find out tomorrow.

Humidity into a grow space
PpmOver9000

PpmOver9000

At the very least its not a bad idea, but I suspect it won't raise the RH by much. What was the result?

Do you have any pics of the grow space? Once a room is mid-veg and beyond, high humidity should be a problem rather than the other way around. Considering you're week 2 flower, kinda strange. Maybe there's another reason RH is too low that a pic of the grow space might help us figure out.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
I have my humidifier in my tent, I prefer it that way. Easier for me to maintain a constant humidity versus keeping the outside room at a higher humidity. As long as you have a good exhaust outside of the tent you should be good. You don’t want to run a dehumidifier in the tent with your plants. I will be running that outside of my tent. But if you’re in flower, I would honestly put my humidifier outside of my tent but to slowly raise it. As long as you have monitor controls for your environment I don’t foresee an issue.

W

Willisbrow

At the very least its not a bad idea, but I suspect it won't raise the RH by much. What was the result?

Do you have any pics of the grow space? Once a room is mid-veg and beyond, high humidity should be a problem rather than the other way around. Considering you're week 2 flower, kinda strange. Maybe there's another reason RH is too low that a pic of the grow space might help us figure out.
I looked last night with it running for a few hours. And it didn’t do much in there.
I heater going in my room that probably lowers my humidity. Also I have an old in-line exhaust fan that I think is running to fast I’m looking at one with a speed controller.
My room is kinda messy. I have three bogies plants in there and 6 barley rooted clones also in there.

Here is a pic

755CF45C A8BF 48E2 B1D6 56822BC80240
2Bad

2Bad

Yeah just put it in the grow room . Small humidifiers like that barely do much though. I like my aircare humidifier.

W

Willisbrow

I just ordered a bigger ultrasonic one. Like 16l. And a ac infinity fan and controller. So I can run my fan at a lower speed and that way can keep it warmer and more humid. I hope.

2Bad

2Bad

Ultrasonic leaves white residue on whatever it’s near, it’s minerals, bad to breathe in too

420gangsta

420gangsta

What's your temperature? Have u ever heard of VPD? Your plants look nice!

W

Willisbrow

My isnabalittle for easily egg. But I ran it to so serrious problems. Ballbasces ornehat I think are ball ameaxja in my faviorioe pant here are some oics

W

Willisbrow

My pntsns were loooking good till I am ran into some serrious problems. . I’m pretty sure my young flowers are growing balls. It ducks cause it was moist expensive and best m man’s most expensive plant I have forwing where a re oicsb. Let me know what you guys think. Sad fir mmmm day fir breathe in too
I headed it the other way around. Untranisic couldnbrnueednwith tail water and have no problems.

PpmOver9000

PpmOver9000

I looked last night with it running for a few hours. And it didn’t do much in there.
I heater going in my room that probably lowers my humidity. Also I have an old in-line exhaust fan that I think is running to fast I’m looking at one with a speed controller.
My room is kinda messy. I have three bogies plants in there and 6 barley rooted clones also in there.

Here is a pic
Nice, for some reason from your original post I thought you were in a tent. Considering you're in a regular room, think theres a few things you could do.

1. Have the exhaust fan plugged into a RH controller if you have one rather than having it on all the time
2. Stick a dehumidifier in there and have the exhaust fan only kick on right before lights off
3. Or a combination of both options

Thats just what I would do if you have a RH controller lying around, something cheap like an inkbird works great.

Great looking plants btw!

W

Willisbrow

Balls!? Are theee balls?bb and upload pic anymore. What gives? I’ll
Nice, for some reason from your original post I thought you were in a tent. Considering you're in a regular room, think theres a few things you could do.

1. Have the exhaust fan plugged into a RH controller if you have one rather than having it on all the time
2. Stick a dehumidifier in there and have the exhaust fan only kick on right before lights off
3. Or a combination of both options

Thats just what I would do if you have a RH controller lying around, something cheap like an inkbird works great.

Great looking plants btw!
I think the best one sprouted balls. Fuck!!!

262C9010 6100 4A74 AFDE 15C1EEA02667
F45D25ED AF77 408A 881E 308D6231B792
40A1A5DF 715C 4864 B385 AD000D34F3B4
2EA81EF8 9E24 4437 A34E 1994EB74FA32
6DDFB97A 1726 4CD7 8228 40A5AA17A0C6
C0FDEA4C 33A0 447D 9FE4 F8B9E3803811
2621E3FD 323D 4EBD 8D9D 7F1F4035D49F
47ABB596 6101 4B7C 8644 541C71622F55
A2A6A45F 292C 4A6D 829D 52C29F7055BE
7E8AF019 FDB1 4D63 8869 DBA9A094C982
74B2A295 7293 4E25 9B4A 7A2EA11B3973
W

Willisbrow

I have don’t light leaks. It I’m still a little confused on how to foliar spay with pm stuff. What I’ve been doing is right before lights off I take them out of the room n my garage where I have weak led lights where I can see around. So I sprey them down after I take the out of my room. Then the lights go off in my room and i put them back in the dark room and shut the door. So I fugured they will get a little ambient light before the door shuts and they get total darkness. Any ideas?

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

herme genes, most hermming from light leaks is minimal bannanas at the late stages of flower not throwing at the noodes very early into flower. also those plants look pretty gree, excess of nutes can cause herrming as well

P

PahPahCee

Ultrasonic leaves white residue on whatever it’s near, it’s minerals, bad to breathe in too
You’re right; evaporative is superior for grow rooms and for health reason. However, from what I could gather, so long as you are using clean water like RO water you are okay.

I’d also suggest a weekly or biweekly cleaning of these humidifiers. Specially the ones that are clear that allow light inside. They are mold factories.

Top Bottom