Humidity issues need a quick hamd

• Thread starter Slickrick82
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Was up y'all. I got a dehumidifier in side a 3x3x6 tent it is Eva dry mini . Now lights are off but humity shot up to 70 the controller shows but then I took quick look at hygrometer in tent that I'm flowering in its at67 temp 75 should I get a bigger one or hang it on top of tent or se how dutck it idk any pointers let me know

Reklax

Reklax

You would be better with an exhaust fan for that space. I doubt a none compressor dehu would be sufficient. When the plant fills the space it just won’t keep up with transpiration, and a compressor dehu would require more “breathing space” to work effectively inside the tent. I tried to run a sealed environment in a small tent when I started out which worked until the plant filled the space then I couldn’t keep humidity down without an exhaust fan so I had to buy a humidistat and put the exhaust fan on when it went over a certain threshold which bought me more time with the dehu running, but even then it couldn’t t keep up with transpiration

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Hmm ok I got exhust fan on for half HR then bk on when in two mins to keep temp down hmm so get a better one ok

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Got the works in my set up timers etc . But doing passive vent. In room should I dehufy the room

Reklax

Reklax

Got the works in my set up timers etc . But doing passive vent. In room should I dehufy the room
Or leave the fan on constantly it’s better to have low humidity in flower than high heat, and it won’t spike when lights off if the cfm is good enough

Ponky

Ponky

The room where you intake the air from is the room you want to control the humidity in. And increase the amount of air flow until you get what you want.

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Ahhh ok ok gonna do that right now good looking y'all

Reklax

Reklax

The room where you intake the air from is the room you want to control the humidity in. And increase the amount of air flow until you get what you want.
So you’re suggesting he buys a dehumidifier for the full room outside a 3x3 tent, plus all the cost to run it?

Top Bottom