Humidity issues

• Thread starter mgpilot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mgpilot

Hey im growing one plant in a stealth grow box, the inside walls are covered with aluminum foil (dull side). Im getting 40-45% humidity and i think this may be low, no? Because the leaves are dry and rough to the touch and they are dull in reflection. Any suggestions as to what the optimal humidity should be?

I heard that less humidity creates more res, is that good?

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I've heard foil causes hot spots. I think the humidity is ok. A lot of different opinions on this but 40-50% shouldn't cause you problems. I would use panda film instead of foil just to eliminate any doubt.

M

Malachi

I like my humidity in the 70-80's during veg and between 50-60 in flower but like Fred said opinions vary

S

Skunkenstein

While your vegging your Humidity should be running 55% or better..Even through week 6-7 of Flowering I like mine to be in that zone..Then I'll dial her back right toward the end,just to keep any mold issues at bay.

X

Xceptional

yeah Tex likes his high and what he said makes sense, in the tropical jungle plants thrive in high humidity. i'll be running a lil higher this rip then the last and see what it does. playing it safe though i'm not going to high lol

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Me too. I run perpetual and would and have no good time in flowering to have high humidity. In veg i wish i could i get it higher. TK says it cost ya like 30% of your yield if you veg in any less then 70%. Read it a while ago so i'm not positive of the numbers but this gives you an idea. If you've seen his grows I'm sure you'll agree. Overall though It shouldn't give you too much trouble at those levels though.

fred

Latest posts

Top Bottom