Humidity levels outside is 40%, my tent is hitting 45% and I need it at 60%...

• Thread starter residentshaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
residentshaman

residentshaman

Anyone got any tricks to getting a higher RH%? Im in the middle of drying and all of a sudden the weather got really dry, my humidifier is on full blast inside my tent. Fans are off, exhaust is off but NOTHING is raising the RH%...I have a bucket of water here, I have a towel drying lol I even started to boil water.

Anyone had this issue before? How did you solve it? About to spend $4000 on a damn cannatrol.

GuySmiley

GuySmiley

Sounds to me like your humidifier isn't working right. Either that or you have a leak that's letting the humidity escape the tent. Even the smallest humidifiers they make should have no trouble keeping a tent at a set humidity around 60%.

What humidifier are you using?

residentshaman

residentshaman

Sounds to me like your humidifier isn't working right. Either that or you have a leak that's letting the humidity escape the tent. Even the smallest humidifiers they make should have no trouble keeping a tent at a set humidity around 60%.

What humidifier are you using?

Doesn't happen to you while drying bud? Theres no leak at all each hole is zip tied shut just double checked, I was using one of those ebay reptile humidifiers with a black tube, I swapped to another Kmart brand one maybe an hour ago because I'm pretty sure the other shorted out it got so wet, the humidity was just coming out and landing as water on it (not filling up the room).

Bloody dry as hell in here apparently. I might have to buy another humidifier and use multiple.

What's really strange is I don't have this issue on my other 4x4 tent which has seedlings and vegging plants, that's at 70% and would go to 99% if I left it on full blast with no circulation/exhaust.

residentshaman

residentshaman

All good guys, going to buy a bigger humidifier tomorrow (new T7 cloudforge looks like it would help). Don't know how to edit/delete the thread, or if you even can!

residentshaman

residentshaman

UPDATE: THE HUMDITY SENSOR WAS BROKEN. MY BUDS ARE DRIPPING WET.

wtf!! lol I can't even get mad this is fucked, can I save them? They have been probably wet all day......

Sdcsc

freezeland2

freezeland2

Anyone got any tricks to getting a higher RH%? Im in the middle of drying and all of a sudden the weather got really dry, my humidifier is on full blast inside my tent. Fans are off, exhaust is off but NOTHING is raising the RH%...I have a bucket of water here, I have a towel drying lol I even started to boil water.

Anyone had this issue before? How did you solve it? About to spend $4000 on a damn cannatrol.
Sure the rh meter is accurate? That’s a lot of moisture you’re pumping in the air and not getting anywhere. Sounds like pushing a rope up hill.

freezeland2

freezeland2

All good guys, going to buy a bigger humidifier tomorrow (new T7 cloudforge looks like it would help). Don't know how to edit/delete the thread, or if you even can!
I see your meter was broke. Shit happens. Get that t7 still. It’s a work horse. Been running one sine they released several months ago.

Habosabin

Habosabin

Just make sure your rh is good now and let them dry and hopefully you dodged a bullet.

residentshaman

residentshaman

Cheers guys! Insta panic because it was my 2nd harvest, got a couple fans on them going to run them over night and then continue with my dry without.. hopefully no mold! Need a new sensor that works, probably buy a pulse pro or whatever tomorrow ✌️

Top Bottom