Humidity Levels

• Thread starter bluewind
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bluewind

bluewind

hey guys, still new to this. here's my first plant ever grown, my main question is how to control humidity levels in the tent naturally, without having to spend money on a humidifier...the humidity level CONSTANTLY stays at 10%, I have to increase that to 40% somehow...also temperature range inside the tent between 29-31Celsius

Humidity levels
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

hey guys, still new to this. here's my first plant ever grown, my main question is how to control humidity levels in the tent naturally, without having to spend money on a humidifier...the humidity level CONSTANTLY stays at 10%, I have to increase that to 40% somehow...also temperature range inside the tent between 29-31Celsius
You could put a 5 gallon bucket of water with a towel half in (wick), and have something to catch the dripping water..It only will raise the RH a couple of % but it does work in a sealed tent.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

25.00 ultrasonic humidifier online. I use 2, 1 in veg tent, and 1 in clone roo.

bluewind

bluewind

25.00 ultrasonic humidifier online. I use 2, 1 in veg tent, and 1 in clone roo.
update: was making noodles last night via electric kettle, and noticed it produces decent steam, put it in my tent and got humidity up to 40%, only problem is the humidity drops too fast and the fans don't help the cause... yea i'm just going to invest in a humidifier and avoid all the hassles of using kettle, great temp fix though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom