Humidity

• Thread starter Connor Sewer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Connor Sewer

Connor Sewer

WHat is an easy, cheap, good option for keeping humidity down in a small space??

I coming up to flower and need to get my humidity down to ~50-60RH. Im sitting ~60-70 right now. Thanks guys.

Connor Sewer

Connor Sewer

I dont worry about the in flower until week 5. Either speed up intake and exhaust fans, or buy a deheuy.

speaking of flower. Im growing NL from Southern Oregon Seeds and they say its a 54 day flower time....What should the trichs looks like when I need to start flushing? Im sure "54 days in flower" isnt a hard fast rule??

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I believe breeders as far as I can throw them.

As with any strain, most shoot for 10% amber, the rest cloudy with minimal clear trichs. I haven't scoped my flowers in yrs. 64-69 days from flip every run. It's run like a gm/Ford plant assembly line.

Same temp, rh, feed, ppm, etc that changes weekly that I dictate.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
WHat is an easy, cheap, good option for keeping humidity down in a small space??

I coming up to flower and need to get my humidity down to ~50-60RH. Im sitting ~60-70 right now. Thanks guys.
Go to amazon and buy a dehumidifier...best 100 to 200 bucks you can spend...well carbon filter is #1.

Top Bottom