Hummm

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

hello peeps:talking
just me with yet another problem, it seems these RASKAL og are a bit sensative or im just loseing it..

Hummm

Hummm 2

i do what i can fir my girls BUT if they cant hang then they just gotta go..

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'd back off the nutes a bit, they look a little dark to me, and I'd foliar some Epsom salt (aka MgSO4, which I kinda like better). That weird drying and curling, I don't know what it is, but I've got some plants in both vegging and flowering areas that occasionally show the same thing.

Yep, just a wee bit of MgSO4 (1/4tsp/gal H20, + a wetting agent/horticultural oil, I need to buy more stylet soon), foliar application. You could throw in some MaxiCrop or other good kelp/seaweed extract for good measure and a few micros, too.

JAWS

JAWS

hello SEA:talking
ahh do you live in this fourm or what HAHAHA...

umm well i can do the EP-SALT and MICRO but thats about it for what i have to try, like i said before i very rarely have problems so i really dont have anything like what your talking about on hand....

if ya notice the plant to the right of that one is another RASKAL that looks PERFECT with no signs of any problems what so ever.....not sure why some are looking funky and the others look just fine, the soil is the same for all and it was mixed throughly by hand......

still fighting the other problem i had awhile back..

PICT0713

i did what i could for this plant, i sprayed it with a dose of MICROW ferts aswell as put a few GALVANIZED NAILS into the soil....ummm but nothing seems to work but i cant throw it out because its a FEMALE and her structure looks great....

ok so i'll do the SALT thing on the RASKAL and give it a week or so if it dose not get better its a gonner 4sure..

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You can get Epsom salt anywhere, and since such a small bit'll do ya, not to mention how great it is for everything from sitz baths to treating athlete's foot, it's a good thing to have on hand at all times. That's really the only thing I can see from here and a few foliars will get it straightened out pretty quickly.

That Raskal girl looks like she's not happy being fed so much. Any way to get it backed off? I know it's difficult in soil.

Not quite "live", but it's one of the first sites I go to when I get up in the mornings. You never know what you're gonna find here when you get up.

JAWS

JAWS

hello SEA:talking
ya my friend i have the EP-SALT and will do as you advice ASAP......

as far as over feeding that would be odd ive only feed them once sence the TP which was like 18 days ago, nothing but WATTERING sence then...

i guess the soil could be to hot for this SOLO raskal because the other raskal are not showing this problem...

i have two ALIEN KUSH with that leaf rolling but they have no discoloring to them....

i'll do what i can and thank you for giveing me some of your time this morning....
respect:talking

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
My Cali O cross I ran last year was super easy to burn. I'm talkin' Floranova @ 3mls/gal and she still showed a little dark green, and plenty of tip burn.

My pleasure, we all benefit with individual successes.

JAWS

JAWS

hello SEA:nod
yes indeed my friend, and thank you again for your time..
peace:friday:

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Hey jaws! My guess would be nute burn too....maybe?? lol....Ocean forest?? It's burnt me more than once......hope you figure it out. Saw the rascal outdoors this year...and it did really well....I got a cut going indoors now, so we'll see what happens. Hope you get it figured out!

Top Bottom