HungryMan's ExoticGenetix Test Grow [San AndreasOG}

• Thread starter HungryMan420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HungryMan420

HungryMan420

What is up all Big Thanks to Exotic for letting me run these Beasts!!! Yep you heard right San AndreasOG hope i find my GTA Pheno Lol!!! But the Genetic Make up of this cross is GhostRiderOG x StarFighter F2[LAD PHENO] this should be a Frosty Beast ill have the pics of the shot glass full in a bit!!!

EVOKE

EVOKE

Popcorn

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

is this an 0/3 test??

i just checked out your two other tester threads.... deadend off with never pics....

not starting anythin always respect fully, but damn thats some disrespect, I hope this test goes wayyyy better than the others!!! stay up!!

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

is this an 0/3 test??

i just checked out your two other tester threads.... deadend off with never pics....

not starting anythin always respect fully, but damn thats some disrespect, I hope this test goes wayyyy better than the others!!! stay up!!
tbh its not disrespect at all you are calling it how you see it..Within the last 3 motnhs 3 threads were started and no pics on any.. I mean these plants should be ready to flower by now right?

Im not going to dig deeper in the past or bring up other stuff ill just leave it at that and good luck with all your test gear

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

Thank Exotic these are sum Vigriuos Plants i feel these will produce sum Big ASS Plants sum already smell like Stanky OG and are bigger than sum of the last few plants i have started!!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Thank Exotic these are sum Vigriuos Plants i feel these will produce sum Big ASS Plants sum already smell like Stanky OG and are bigger than sum of the last few plants i have started!!
the mum smells like burning rubber!
20130216 022701
here she is at 5 1/2 weeks.with 12 in bloom, I have been snapping almost a branch a day for a week.lol.finally tied them up last night.

Top Bottom