Hungry's RareDankness Test[SourDiesel x RD][BlueDream x RD]

• Thread starter HungryMan420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

it makes me cry when i see such big plants in such small solo cups..... LOL

first world problems.

UPDATE!!!?!?!?!? on ANY of your tester threads?!?!?

curious on all those strains... and i have some night terrors goin now so i'd love to see!

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

I am in the Process of moving doing a new bloom room 4k AirConditioned Co2 this round and im in Vegas its gona get hot soon and i cant flower at this location so the new spot has a bigger Air Conditioner that can handle my needs and the plants!

Reactions: Dad
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Man it should be like a car rental, you gove the breeder 100$ for the pack, but if you grow them out and finish you'll get the money back, if not, it was a fuckin seed sale. Lololol

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Man it should be like a car rental, you gove the breeder 100$ for the pack, but if you grow them out and finish you'll get the money back, if not, it was a fuckin seed sale. Lololol
I agree with you there I've seen too many people like this guy takes on 4 different breeder testers @ the samee time maybe more but all threads just die out and then 2-3 months later you hear every excuse in the book.
I can see why a lot of breeders get pissed and do their own testing because of liars and thieves out for personal gains.

Did it to gage green and now uprising,rare dankness and exotic tsk,tsk!

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
cost of doing biz Mrs Rare. i wouldnt take it personal.

confu

mrs.raredankness

mrs.raredankness

i know, but it happens alot.. BUt a simple PM with a explantion and a go date woud have been a respectable thing to do. Also, a few of us are discussing this very issue on a different thread. It's just others would have gone out of their way to do this and report. And they didn't get their chance.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
i know, but it happens alot.. And a few of us are discussing this very issue on a different thread. It's just others would have gone out of their way to do this and report. And they didn't get their chance.

yea but to always pick the right person at the right time would require a crystal ball. Being the business mind i am, Id get all the breeders together and find out what is the return on final grow journal , i.e. passed out 10 packs and had 1 completed journal. and use that as a formula to move foward with. in that example if i wanted 3 complete journals, id pass 30 packs. hopefully the numbers r not that extreme but it seems like it from all the breeders i c comp[laining. I think a black list between breeders would help aswell. and lastly, whenever u give something for free, u always devalue that item. mabe charge them a reduced fee per tester pack jus to keep the product value high. jus some thoughts. good luck

confu

catdaddy

catdaddy

tbh, if you call passing 6 seeds for a test grow a proper test, than i can see you being disappointed.
my guess is that he opened the package only to see 6 seeds, thought to his self that this couldn't be a test grow and decided not to keep up with this log.

bonkia

bonkia

Bummer! Looks like they had such potential the man should be punished for plant abuse!

Reactions: Dad
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
IMO In order to even be considered for testing, you MUST have at least one complete grow diary with pics, start to finish...period.......your first rodeo isn't goin to be testin grade A genetics for free..

If you ask to test it better include a link to a grow diary thread that you did somewhere or don't even bother askin...I like the ones that don't even have a camera...lol..Oh but im about to get a badass one. o and then I dropped it, had to travel for work..blah blah

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Ive been wondering how the hell he got 4 packs of tester beans from the gate . I just want a shot at one pack to show and prove .
He's got more than that trust me.. this is only the 4 we seen here lol. He is a memberu on other boards always looking to be a tester but when I asked him about the clones he told me he was sending me I'm a self centered ass for waiting months for a clone to root lol..

Danknbeans

Danknbeans

tbh, if you call passing 6 seeds for a test grow a proper test, than i can see you being disappointed.
my guess is that he opened the package only to see 6 seeds, thought to his self that this couldn't be a test grow and decided not to keep up with this log.

I usually like to give people benefit of the doubt. . . But this is the same guy that charges 130 a quarter for delivery for some wet undercured kush. Not so compassionate. . . . Then send them back don't start 7 different test threads stroke the breeders for a month or longer then flame out brilliantly on all. If 6 is not enough is another 4 or 6 six really gona change much? Not in my opinion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom