Hungry's RareDankness Test[SourDiesel x RD][BlueDream x RD]

• Thread starter HungryMan420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HungryMan420

HungryMan420

Whats up every one so here is sum new Gear I'm testing for RareDankness Big Thanks To Mrs RareDankness, MoonshineMan, and RareDankness MI for letting me put these thru trials!! So They arrived nice and secure!! 6 beans in both packages used to 12 but 6 is still sweet!! ill be able to find a keeper or 2 from them! So ill Germ them In a shot glass of distilled water with 2 drops of h2o2 for Sterilizing the water further! Then its in to rockwool cubes soaked in a Nice stater Nute and then into cups of Coco and veged till sex in cups weed out the males and transplant into 5 gallons and then top mulitiple times wait 2 weeks then flower!
Hope every one enjoys the show!!! Peace!!
Hungrys raredankness testsourdiesel x rdbluedream x rd

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Any idea what cut of the sour was used? I'm sure those are gonna be dank.. Any more info will be appreciated.. Peace

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Definately going to be dank.. I'm sure you'll be able to find keepers in those. Good luck with these..

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

So i had Both the Sour Diesel x RD #2 and the Blue Dream x RD #2 Beans All grem and Pop ill have a few pics up tomorrow when there fully Skined there shells of the tops! But Im Stoked to see a 100% germ rate!! I hope to find a few Ladies to keep!!!

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

Yes Maam I was in the middle of moving to a new house so ive been really busy and have had sum issues But ill have pics up early Tomorrow morning!

Hotsause

Hotsause

Aww damn i cant wait to see these babies grow up :D I am excited about both these i dont have room to pop them yet :( But soon enough UPPING THE PLANT COUNT BABYY :D

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

Sorry Ladies and Gents I havent had a camra for a bit now im redused to useing the old cell phone camra! But i have 4 fem Night Terror OG fems All smell like Strait Fire OG and 3 SourDieselxRD#1 fems That smells Like Sour Fuel! Going to clone soon and Transplant all are doing good have not yet fliped to flower i have alot im my flower room at this moment i dont have enough room for flower yet 15 more days till harvest and then they all go into flower!! Thank you all again for being Patient!!
2013 01 24 150552

2013 01 24 150626

2013 01 24 150903

mrs.raredankness

mrs.raredankness

WELL, i can see you are not posting like you promised. I really wish you would not have wasted my time. RD could have GIVEN these to SO MANY OTHER PEOPLE that were more than willing to do what was asked. VERY DISAPPOINTED!

Top Bottom