Hunting 4 Strains

• Thread starter everTree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

everTree

I have been on the look out for the original banana cut, I read on a few boards that their is an original strain of banana floating around, the stuff that actually smells like like banana's, taste like bananas.... Is their anyone who carries such a strain, I know of Banana Kush, an Banana Goo, Sour Banana, but what of the original strain? Is their a recipie to make such as strain? Seeds? A male would be most helpful, heck the entire collection of banana seeds would be even better, lol.

Is their any strain's that smell like pumpkin pie, even better taste like pumpkin?

to be continued...

E

everTree

I just read somewhere on the net, that KGB - is a hawaiian banana pot, is this true? Has anybody ever tried this kind of pot?

K

KungPao

Qleaner V1 from TGA has some reported banana phenos. I scooped up a pack in hopes of finding one myself.

J

Jobo

your in for a treat if you find the banana pheno of qleaner

http://i35.invalid.com/2h6yjcy.jpg

K

KungPao

SHIZAM! holy bajeezus

:rastadancing::rastadancing::rastadancing:

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
What he said!!!!! ^^^^^^^ !!!!!!!

E

everTree

Gorilla Grape, has lots of different pheno types too, good whole berry smells, watermelon, strawberries even some peach.

Hunting down the banana strain, is near impossible, espically when your after the origianl strain and not the cross.

E

everTree

Jobo, where'd you find that pink strain at you got a link?

K

KungPao

Hmm... im a little confused. So is there an original banana strain floating around used to make some of the better known banana hybrids? I've been trying to hunt down banana buds for a hot minute.

C

Captain ChroniK

I´ve smoked sum sativa in Ghana that tasted like overripe bananas!
It was phucking great!
There are actually sum seeds on the way..hope I'll find the right pheno tho

E

everTree

Best of Luck, finding that banana pheno... I'll be happy if, by mistake I create such an entity. :anim_52:

P

Pocus

doesn't the "banana" in the "Banana OG" and some others originally from Sag's ? if i remember well the strain was named 60/40 (ratio of sativa and indica genes) and the "banana" is a pheno from these seeds.

i runned the BananaOG last year and while it was a dank kush it doesn't smelled or tasted like banana's at all..lemon funk all the way for me.

E

everTree

Thanks for the up on that Pocus. Their is a strain, by the way called banana, its a pure strain and smells just like banana's. All medical, from what I've read.

Top Bottom