Who's chopping before the hurricane hits south Carolina

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Is this moisture in the next week on the east coast going to affect anyone's crops?
Here's to some serious support systems! Cheers
Mine has already met her match and kept on chuggin along.
Its your bud,
-Ty

Hurricane season
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I hope y’all will be safe , it’s looking a. Cat 4 now and by land fallsll maybe a 3 but the rain will be killer.
Cut em down y’all. Cause what the wind don’t take the rain and humidity will.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Note to self.
Water may appear level. Do NOT DRIVE THROUGH SAID WATER!!
getting home to your material shot IE plants , belongings.
i would like to take some prventative measures to combat the pm that might ensue after this week or two of wet weather. I hate harsh, premature, larfy buds.
I did this grow in a fairly discreet location but I didnt wanna put to much effort in for fear it would be stolen and then I would have the time invested gone as well.
Its obviously too late to start now with any silica because its pooouuurrrring.
Oh well. I will hope for the best

DismalDude

DismalDude

I usually don't fuss about hurricanes much and I usually just leave town until it's over but as we just got this house last year I'm not ready to abandon ship and take my chances with possible looters,that would be a huge mistake for them.All of the storm tracks are predicting we may get smashed with a CAT 4 and the storm probably,possibly hitting us dead on.I'm going to stay but the other half will be heading to the mountains.We'll see if there are any changes in the next 2 days.

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

I usually don't fuss about hurricanes much and I usually just leave town until it's over but as we just got this house last year I'm not ready to abandon ship and take my chances with possible looters,that would be a huge mistake for them.All of the storm tracks are predicting we may get smashed with a CAT 4 and the storm probably,possibly hitting us dead on.I'm going to stay but the other half will be heading to the mountains.We'll see if there are any changes in the next 2 days.

Be safe all.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

G
God bless! I lived on the gulf coast of Florida. The building codes are kittle more stringent than say the Carolina's!? Two story stick frame houses with asphalt shingle roofs.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter

Wishing you the best bro. I hope you are all safe and sound. Just remember possessions can be replaced. You and your family can’t be.

Top Bottom