HVAC installers for AC in Grow Room

• Thread starter ClimateControl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ClimateControl

Wondering if there are any MMF HVAC installers? We have allot of customers who are in need of this service-:bong-hits:

CannabisJohn

CannabisJohn

Wondering if there are any MMF HVAC installers? We have allot of customers who are in need of this service-:bong-hits:

I can do all of Southern Cali (LA,Orange, San Bernadino, Riverside, and San Diego counties). Will travel further if I can get paid enough. PM me if you want to talk further.

C

ClimateControl

Sounds Good, Looks like we may have those area's covered, but we still need more.

All I do is sell them a unit, you guys quote the install price to them. ANY AC guys will do, MMF or otherwise. I want to send business to the Farmer Community, as well as any other AC guys the THC community may know.

Trying to help my customers, by providing them with local TOP Notch Installers that we refer to them after they buy a Mini Split From Us- so if anyone knows anyone in any state of North America That May Be Interested, please let me know.

Each Contractor has their own regions, whatever regions you tell me are yours. Its just a free referral service For all of Our MMF Installers Or friend of the MMF community.

Thanks,

Latest posts

Top Bottom