Hybrid Hempy Bucquet, not bucket

• Thread starter kailiwela44
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kailiwela44

No pics for an update yet. I just past the first week of 12/12 and have given the two girls, confirmed, two feedings of AFE once in combo w/molasses, and two h20 once w/molasses.
So far everything is green.
I also noticed that when i watered them both w/the bucket tilted back, the usual amount of water didn't reach the overflow puka. So, i took a shower smoked a bowl then went back and tilted the bucket forward and noticed that there wasn't any water coming. I gave them both, roughly, the same amount of h20 as the first feeding, tilted her back and only minimal amounts of water came from the puka.
Since she seems to be drinking lots of water, i'm gonna start giving her some cannabio flores at her next feeding (1/4 strength) w/molasses. The following feeding will have the budswel guano (.01-.1-.01) (1/4 strength) and then we'll see from there.

I've also got my new Growbright 4 bulb T5. I swapped that with most of the cfls, and mcgyvered four cfls along the sides...i'll give a picture later. But i didn't believe how much lower the temperature gets. Now i may be faced with a new dilemna...the decreased temperature range from lights on to lights off. From what i read, if there is not a significant decrease in temps from lights on to off, the leaves will loose clorophyll. Does anyone know what is the least amount of temperature drop i can afford before the loss of clorophyll?

A question i keep forgetting to ask. Is there a way, judging by trichome color, to kinda signal when to start the flush (mines will be just plain, like Soma, water feeding w/molasses every other watering)?

Thanks a bunch,
kailiwela44

K

kailiwela44

Still no pics yet, but last night fed her 1/4 strength of biocanna flores. There are more and more hairs everyday, not plenty but enough to get excited. I found out last night though that if anyone is interested in doing this, Home Depots 2 G white paint bucket fits in a 10/11 L Dish pan/bucket thing from Wal mart. This makes it easier because i can water and leave it in the grow cab and come back later to drain and wipe the bucket.

kailiwela44

BombBP

BombBP

Is there a way, judging by trichome color, to kinda signal when to start the flush
I wait until I have mostly cloudy triches then start. I try to shoot for the 50/50 cloudy/amber mix:).

K

kailiwela44

14 dAYS 12/12

:party0023: i deleted the pictures i had since the last picture update, but this is from today. I couldn't get a close up of the 2nd girl--my daughter was calling.:anim_30:
I have given her two feedings of AFE once 12/12 started. I also gave her one feeding of cannabio flores. Since I water them 1.5L per plant, they were given .3mL. There has been one plain watering since and i will start feeding cannabio flores every other watering starting from 1/4 strength and increasing each week. The feeding will alternate with budswel until the 5th week. Then i'll feed w/budswel every watering until trichomes are starting to get cloudy.

kailiwela44

100 0121
100 0122
100 0123
jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Big..the choice of smokers..How much do you think Bic would increse their sales if they advertised in High Times? Probally not much since ever toker I know uses bics already!! Anyway, you can tell that I've been flicking mine a little bit but those plants are looking really nice. When your trics just start to turn cloudy, is usually a good time to start your flush. I find that it's about 2 weeks after that that you end with a 50/50 mix. Keep up the Good work!!

K

kailiwela44

cool, i just checked them since they're putting on orange pistils. Thanks for the info on when to flush, i wasn't sure when.
I thought of buying some stock in bic for their lighters and pens which are used at my work...but, nah too lazy

thanks for checking it out
kailiwela44

Top Bottom