Hybrid NFT System Going into Operation soon!

• Thread starter Smithygreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smithygreen

Smithygreen

Everything you grow looks amazing. In fact, after I saw your auto flower I was so impressed that I registered on this site in hopes that I could link up with you and get some seeds. The first attempt to comment, post or PM was to Smithygreen. I’m new to boards in general so I hope I didn’t break any etiquette Please let me know. Thanks
Your just fine! I am a laid back dude and this site is a laid back environment! Your all good canna brother!

Tracyfri

Tracyfri

I am working on a new build right now. I had to fix a few small things and tweak a few things! I will list them when I get over the rona.
Oh boy, okay then. I look forward to it. Take care of yourself my man👍

KingKobi

KingKobi

I have been working on a new build I am done with it but man its been a long road. Two years now of mistakes and learning, hard lessons learned. Research and time to build it all not to mention what it cost to put together. Its time to put it all together and light the fire! I have clones cut and they are now callousing after 5 days. So far so good.
Each table holds 27 in a 5x10 potential canopy area. I am going to do a mash up of sog/scrog in NFT using Cultured Solutions line. I can run up to a 3.5 inch water depth if needed.
2 strains , First a rare Roze' cut from a great friend and old head grower that has helped me more than I can even understand. Second Gorilla Zkittlez also a great cut from another great friend!
I have 4 tables made. 2, 1K watt Gavita E Series Slim line lights with a EL1 controller per table. CO2 Gen, All tables have a chiller and air pump/stone and a 30 gallon rez. Dehumidifier is a must and 4 solid tons of AC. Using RO water. I will be rolling sterile on this grow from a mix I make myself. I have maxed out the power I can use in this area. I will post updates every week or so. I have posted a pic of the Roze' and the system setup. I hope to get started no later than 2 weeks from now as I found that this type of system requires clones to have large roots before placement into the system.
Wish me luck!

If any of you have ever grown in this type of setup please drop some good sauce! I need all the pointers I can get! I am always learning something new everyday!
Watching here. Got some ten pin knock em down gorilla fun arriving from our friends at Herbies shortly. Look fwd to tracking ya grow

Top Bottom