hybrid nute line. Iguanabase plus H&G adds ?

• Thread starter Trichomie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Trichomie

Hey there fellow thc farmers. I recetly used home and garden Soil line and decided to switch it up this run. I will be using Advanced Nutrients iguana juice base during veg and flower ( following feeding chart). I will couple this base nute regimine with the full home and garden additive line ( following feeding chart). My medium is sunshine mix 4 with extra perlite added. I use reverse osmosis water and alternate fertilizers and plain water ( norm one of each in a week). I was wondering if i will need to supplement calmag with this lineup??? I used calmag with the H&G soil base and addies but ran into some lock out problems. At this point i think i might not add any cal mag for veg but start adding calmag a week or two into floweing. Strains are all og varities. If i do have to supplement i already have calmag, but a suggested rate other than that of the label might be helpful? Any input in appriciated. thanks .

Aligee

Aligee

ive used iguana with AN addiz in coco and my girls loved it !!! iguana juice is good stuff bro just kinda fishy smelling !!!

Top Bottom