Hydro first time

• Thread starter gotthatloud312
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gotthatloud312

starting out with a flower room of 2 600 watt lights. separate 400 watt for veg and 2 T5 sunblaze lights for clones. I've grown in soil before and trying hydroponic now. I dont have a ppm meter just Ph and Temperature. the setup seems solid but any suggestions are open to hear. Im using rockwool 4x4x4 and the 1.5 rockwool fillers are getting too wet and i think there drowning and stunting root growth. its on a drip feed system that runs 4 times a day at ten min intervels. Im using Botanicare Calmag and Pure Blend Pro Grow with a 3-2-4 NPK. DIfferent strain than before. this Tangerine isnt turning out to be the Dream I wanted. Reseviour I change every week and Ph is between 6.0-6.5. I just dont want to overnutrient them or under but by not being as familair with the strain Its hard to judge. and Im noticing the leaves raising up and fringing up using saying too much water intake thus i cut the cycles down to 4 times a day instead of 8.

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds complicated, use RO water and Welcome to the Farm! :hi

T

TheVenusflytrap

i am having the same problem and someone told me that when ur first starting u should only run that pump like once a day for ten mins and twice a day in peak flowering now iam using 6x6 cubes and i dont know what ur temps are in ur room but i would run 10 mins every other day till they are showing signs of root growth unless ur room is like 90 or somthing that should be plenty of water for little ones also keep ur ppms in 600-800 veg 1200-1500 flower this is what i was told and it seems to be looking up

Top Bottom