Hydro Galaxy does not honor return

• Thread starter chrisgrow66
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chrisgrow66

I have emails.

Hydro Galaxy contracts with Sun Systems. Make customers wait a week, ship damaged merchandise, gives out RMA's, but doesn't like returns.

Buyer beware. Hydro Galaxy wants your cash. no returns. Be careful buying unseen.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

I almost bought a chiller from hydro galaxy (literally punched in my card info) until I remembered to read the reviews first. They were cheapest by $20-40 on a $1200 chiller. Nothing but complaints of people getting broken equipment in the mail and not being able to return it. Pay the extra $20, it usually saves you $200 worth of hassle. If you work for hydro galaxy, read your own horrible reviews and do something about it..jackass.

There are PLENTY of other people out there who charge just a little bit more and work to make YOU happy. Call them on the phone before you order, you'll be able to tell right away.

audiohi

audiohi

They are the absolute worst I've ever dealt with. Hands down.

"Call them on the phone before you order, you'll be able to tell right away."
100% truth. Good call!

kindfire

kindfire

My experience with Hydro Galaxy also sucked. Took much longer to ship then other companies and with 3 orders something was always screwed up or broken. Not worth dealing with these folks IMO

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Yup, it's true. Hydro Galaxy blows. Ordered from them a few times b/c their prices were the lowest, then I had a problem with a 3 week old sun supply ballast that should have been a standard switch out. Wow, what a nightmare. Told me they only honor returns/exchanges for unused items! Ended up having to deal direct with Sun myself.

Bunch of middle eastern dudes trying to cash in on the green rush. They only want to sell product, they don't want to offer standard post sale customer service. Check out their filtered and unfiltered yelp reviews.

Glad word is getting around about these guys.

S

sylvin00

Hydro Galaxy has not improved. Still waiting for a refund for a product I never got..It has been almost 2 mos. They suck! If you are smart, stay away!

MeJuana

MeJuana

This forum is one that I search before I purchase. This thread alone will keep me from ordering there. Thanks for the heads up please always post this stuff up. Hydro Galaxy should clean up their act and post a new policy here.

ken dog

ken dog

Buy through Amazon... Hydro Galaxy fills some orders on Amazon, and if you are an Amazon Prime member, returns are never an issue.

Latest posts

Top Bottom