Hydro grow from build to finish(hopefully)

• Thread starter vonwolfen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vonwolfen

vonwolfen

I am going to try to do a grow from building the grow room to a finished crop. In truth its the second grow in the shed, and there are 4 prop 215 people involved. I will be growing Hells Angels Og, Fire OG(OGraskel), and The White. All from PNC. There are Snow White, Larry OG(Clones taken from a Cali Connection seed), CVK(clone, was told it was from a Cali Connection, but I have my doubts), and Banana OG.

The first photos are basically of the building..I had never built anything before. So basically what probably would have taken 2 weeks to do took me over 2 months. Ran 4000 over, and gave me a nice sense of accomplishment.

This grow is not for profit. 50%approx is for donating to Doctors*, and hospice*, as well as people on SSI, and Vet's with phantom limb pain...

City of Hope, Fibromyalgia treatments, CFIDs, Cancer, and Lupus...
Take Care, and care compassionately

Hydro grow from build to finishhopefully
Hydro grow from build to finishhopefully 2
Hydro grow from build to finishhopefully 3
Hydro grow from build to finishhopefully 4
Hydro grow from build to finishhopefully 5
Hydro grow from build to finishhopefully 6
Hydro grow from build to finishhopefully 7
Hydro grow from build to finishhopefully 8
Hydro grow from build to finishhopefully 9
Hydro grow from build to finishhopefully 10
vonwolfen

vonwolfen

The babies in veg..They started in the veg room May 12. Photos taken May 20th
The blue DIY is Fire OG, The purplish top is Hell Angels OG, and The rainforest in The White, Banana OG, Larry OG, Chem Valley Kush(CVK), and chocolope.
They are under 400watts..
Flora Nova Grow in the Rainforest
G&H in the 2 DIY systems*
Humbolts Honey
Superthrive
Root 66
Floralicious Plus
Cal Mag
Diamond Nectar
*running a test to see which one works better in veg..

IMG 0920
IMG 0922
IMG 0921
vonwolfen

vonwolfen

Dumped the old nutes yesterday..When adding the new ones I missed calculated the Floranova grow...Had a migraine..Instead of 7.5ml per gallon for 10 gallons..I did 7.5ml a gallon for 50 gallons!!!Realized it after putting it in the rain forest. As I was trying to change it out the plants holder collapsed, and all the plants fell into the mixture I was pumping out...1 "The White" was snapped in half, and I had to go back to photographs to figure out who was who since most of the girls fell out of their pots..
I also have minor leaking during feeding on the DIY containers...
In the end I fixed everything. Lost 1 "The White"..
Feeding schedule
Floranova... 7.5ml per gallon
Honey... 1ml per gallon
Root 66... 2 teaspoon per container
Superthrive... 1 teaspoon for 10 gallons
Floralicious plus...I tsp per 10 gallons
Diamond Nectar...3ml per gallon
PPMs' 780
PH 5.4..waiting 24hrswill check again if low will add PH up 1/8tsp per container

Photos
1st photo is of the broken "White" trying to save it put white out on the break..
need help with designing a SCROG...anyone?

Plants 042
Plants 034
Plants 043
Plants 050
Plants 039
G

Green-Girl

Lookin good. Wish I had a backyard! Question: are they going to have enough space to grow in those rainforests or do you transplant them into a larger rainforest in bloom?

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

Lookin good. Wish I had a backyard! Question: are they going to have enough space to grow in those rainforests or do you transplant them into a larger rainforest in bloom?

I will be transplanting them into 2 1/2gallon ebb and gro system...Its not in a backyard..Its next to!!a police shooting range!!!really that wall behind it is 500 meters from the range..

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

nice shed!

Thanks first thing I ever built..Was hellish to do. Way more expensive then we budgeted, and took almost 2 months longer then expected. But I am very pleased with it..I wish it was a little bigger, and at least a foot taller...I am 6'5 and the roof is at the 7 foot mark, but with reflectors, and chains and everything else up there it still feels low, and cramped...back ache everytime I work in it...

G

Green-Girl

A place where cops hang out? I like the irony :)

All of these hydro projects seem to cost more and take longer to build I've noticed :) You never quite know what it entails until you do it once. I know mine costed a lot more than I anticipated, but it all pays off in the end.

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

ok so nothing has been happening since the last post...The run that is in front of this grow journal just wont finish!!!12 weeks and counting(and now having severe spider mite problems)..That is only 2 weeks over, but still 80%cloudy 10% clear 5%amber, and 5%popped?odd?..The girls in veg are now in their 8th week..They are taller, and bulkier then any of the plants in the flowering room..This first run has been a learning experience. Kinda like having someone repeatedly learn you with kicks to the balls...I can't think my next run could get worse, but then again I have been wrong before...
The veg girls look great, but lost another "The White". It was 16inches tall(most are 18-24inches tall so she was a runt by comparison), and within 2 days just wilted up. I took her out of the room, and put her in the infirmary, but she died the next day. Thats 4 The White, and 1 Fire OG for those keeping score.
Oddly the girls in veg have no spider mites. Genetics?Healthy?combo? They are only separated from the flowering room by panda film..

Top Bottom