Hydro Nutes

• Thread starter Farmer J
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
The AN three part grow, micro, and bloom are as good as any, it's just the other 8 or 9 supplements/ammendments you also have to get to make the three part program complete that get me turned off on them.

Tex

C

Coughee Brotha

i agree texas, ive never liked these multi part nutes. its like buying a nintendo wii then having to go bake to the store to buy seventeen different controllers for four different games.... personally id say stick to something a little simpler if this is your first time running hydro...

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah tex is right 1000.00 for a nute program is bullshit theres other stuff out there thats simpler,cheaper,better for the money.I use gh 3part but just picked up some aquaflakes from house and garden Ill post some pics when I get them going.

F

Farmer J

Am I missing something here? What is so difficult about using 3 parts? The nutes are only $43 for all 3.

Should I go with GH?

flora series

or

flora nova

MidLifeCrisis

MidLifeCrisis

I've used the Flora Nova series with only the addition of with great success!! Make sure to use half strength and take a ppm reading to see what your nutrient levels are after adding the Sweet...then add the Flora Nova to reach the ppm levels desired @ that period of growth... The reason I say to add the sweet first is that it will bump up your nutrient levels quickly if too much is used, and you'll lack all the essential nutrients needed from the Flora Nova...
Cheers!
MLC

F

Finalopagus

Hey man a g here a g thar whats the big deal...

I started with Technaflora's 3 part and after a grow or two stepped up to the full line. Don't have to reduce feeding just go with the recipe and regular rez changes good to go.

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Hey man a g here a g thar whats the big deal...

I started with Technaflora's 3 part and after a grow or two stepped up to the full line. Don't have to reduce feeding just go with the recipe and regular rez changes good to go.

Right there with ya Finalopagus, I use Technaflora's full line aswell but, some genetic lines can't hadle it full strength like mine can't. A digital ppm/ec pen is necessary IMHO if you are going hydro.

jj

Top Bottom