Hydro system??

• Thread starter roxy002
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
roxy002

roxy002

Im quite new to hydroponics - only grew out 2 previous coco grows by hand watering. I have the basic understandings of everything, but obviously, there is a lot to learn!

Anyway I was given this kit by someone last week, who didn't really know what the system was themselves! I've been told that its actually a mixture of 3 different Hydroponic systems. So Im not sure what I have.

It consists of a table/frame that a tray sits in, a resoviour that sits underneath, a submersible pump, a plastic tube with thin rubber tubes coming of it, drippers, and 16 net pots.

What I intend to do, is get rid of the netted pots, and replace them with 7 10 litre pots, fill them with clay pebbles, and place the drippers into each pot and run the pump on a timer. and let the excess water run back into the resoviour.

This this sound OK? If so, would it need to be on a timer, and how long for and how many times a day,

All info appreciated. Cheers!

Sam 0929 optimized
Sam 0930 optimized
Sam 0931 optimized
Sam 0933 optimized
Sam 0935 optimized
D

dank_

Sounds like you have a working setup there. Test it for a day or so, then do a trial run. You'll likely have some tweaking to do.

Top Bottom