Hydrogen Peroxide product for powdery mildew

• Thread starter crippled1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crippled1

I did find one other post here about this product I recently discovered called Oxidate.
Check it out.
Also, Oxidate and Zerotol are the same product with different labels due to the way they are registered.
Oxidate can be purchased on ebay but it's kinda pricey.
I would like to try it though.

http://www.biconet.com/disease/ztInfo.html

I've been told by the manufacturer that it breaks down to water and oxygen in about 15 minutes.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Some thing to remember about PM.

It is systemic. Which means by using H2O2 or equivilent you are only killing the spores / flowering part of the mould. The PM will still be present in the plant. The best thing to do if you get pm is to kill all off. Scrub and clean the room and everything in it and burn some sulphur candles. Then the area should be clear. Upon ALOT of research you will find that there is pretty much NOTHING that will actually fully clear up PM. You may battle it to submission for a couple of years but should conditions be right it will come back and bite you, HARD. Normally around 8 weeks of flower.

B

bicycle racer

i have used sulphur but it seems to burn plants and negatively affect them. lately i use serenade which is a bacterial product which eats fungus like pm works well for me i have not had pm return on sprayed plants so far. i recently dealt with pm/root aphids and then root rot fun fun.

C

crippled1

I have been using Dutch Master Zone in my res. I stopped using any beneficials and my res stays much cleaner, much less crap in my filters.
As for the PM, this is my first time dealing with it.
I now realize that I need to be much more proactive when the plants are young and start treating them early with a sulfur burner and serenade.
BTW Zone will kill root aphids dead. Or any other root zone bug.

http://www.greengoldhydro.com/page_articles_view.php?id=7

lilhydro

lilhydro

I am having a bad case of PM right now my dehumidifier broke and i didnt notice till that shit showed up on my plant :mad0233:Guess i have to get to my spring cleaning :sweating im gonna use neem oil to try to fight the PM and get a new dehumidifier ASAP.

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Also increasing your air exchange will help keep the humidity issue which the pm thrives in, under control. last year I had a real problem with PM. In my summer down time I reworked my chamber, added an extra 4 in. intake hole and painted inside with mold resistant paint. Fingers crossed I haven't had an issue this year with it. My humidity in the chamber stays a little lower than I would like..about 27% most of the time, but no more PM. Good luck to ya!~

Top Bottom