Hydropoincs And Co2?

• Thread starter embaks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
embaks

embaks

I have a small grow, a six plant hydro system in a grow box, with led lights. I was wondering how important co2 is? Do I need it? Can I go with out?

Skywalker85

Skywalker85

CO2 is a personal preference in my opinion. I have done grows without out it and did just fine. Using it for the first time now. It's a home made mixture of sugar and yeast.

embaks

embaks

CO2 is a personal preference in my opinion. I have done grows without out it and did just fine. Using it for the first time now. It's a home made mixture of sugar and yeast.
Let me know how it works

embaks

embaks

Very nice! Looks like you'll get a decent pull off that grow. Can't wait till mine are ready to flower

Skywalker85

Skywalker85

Thanks. Shooting for a lbs dry weight. I'll keep you posted after the harvest. I would say it's best to use the co2 for veg

embaks

embaks

The system.I bought cam with co2 tabs I've been using them. I still have 3-4 weeks untill I start flowing. As long as they stay healthy this time. I had some die to root rot. Too much light was getting into basin. Now I'm running 2 pumps hydro gaurd and clone gaurds. I've been cutting off bottom growth (defoliation)

embaks

embaks

I'm aiming for at least a quap to hold me over for another grow

Skywalker85

Skywalker85

I usually get a qp from 4-5 plants. This is my first time with 17 and it's some work.

Put a hole in the cap with a cork in the middle. My tubing is through my cork and blowing through my fans. It's not a high level of co2 but it gets the job done

Skywalker85

Skywalker85

You trying to put the co2 in the water. I just have my blowing directly on my plants

embaks

embaks

I heard co2 is bad for the roots. I'm thinking about trying your method

Skywalker85

Skywalker85

Yea give it a try. As the roots grow go up in size with with your pots. If you didn't know that all ready.

Top Bottom