Hydroponic Research User Thread

• Thread starter CelticEBE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

I thought it was crazy high too but it didn't burn the plants, I figured it would green them up but honestly I don't see a diff.

ill eagle

ill eagle

Says right on the bottle 50ml/gal. Mixes up to 3000+ppm, pH low 5s. Been using this for a couple rounds, greens em up within 36 hours. Plants are tougher then ever with swollen out new growth. Ran all the way through flower my nodes stack hard with greasy calyx. Costs me 3-4$ to treat a 10k canopy. If you guys aren't feeling heard try calling and ask for Chris. Dude has set me straight for 4-5 years and always comes through.

clutch419

clutch419

The last time I checked it 15 mills per 32 oz of water was like 500 ppm. But I haven't used push in a month cause I am out. I don't mix up a gallon at a time just enough for each stage.

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

No, I was told the product has some sort of saponin sugar that doubles as a surfactant. It spreads nice and even on my fan leaves.

Hmm it was beading up really bad when I started spraying it, so I added some dm saturator

The last time I checked it 15 mills per 32 oz of water was like 500 ppm. But I haven't used push in a month cause I am out. I don't mix up a gallon at a time just enough for each stage.

Sounds about right 50ml to a gal got me around 1850ppms and my water is only 20 ppms.

The think I don't get is why wouldn't they send me a tracking number or anything., I still don't have my veg+bloom and honestly I'm kinda pissed. What number do you call chris at? Pm it to me if you can, there direct line is only open m-f 9-5.
-lurkin

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

I recieved my 25lb container yesterday, also talked to Patrick over at v+b. Remember the cute girl that answers the phone? Well she doesn't work there as of n yesterday, they apologized and are in the process of taking care of all her screw ups. I'll start using this today, we will see how it goes.

Thanks guys
-lurkin

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

What ppm you guys getting with 1tsp a gal? I have a felling my tsp isn't correct. I'm getting 700 ish my teaspoons are weighing 4G.

I watered them today but 700ppm seems a little light to me, ph was 5.4 before phing to 6.0. I normally feed 900-1250.

-lurkin

Last edited:
CelticEBE

CelticEBE

What ppm you guys getting with 1tsp a gal? I have a felling my tsp isn't correct. I'm getting 700 ish my teaspoons are weighing 4G
I always just weigh things out. I start at 3 grams per gallon and top off at 5 grams per gallon unless I am growing Trees in a Vert light setup and then I bring things up to 6 grams per gallon. I don't really pay much attention to ppm......I just pay attention to what my plants tell me.

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

I always just weigh things out. I start at 3 grams per gallon and top off at 5 grams per gallon unless I am growing Trees in a Vert light setup and then I bring things up to 6 grams per gallon. I don't really pay much attention to ppm......I just pay attention to what my plants tell me.

Sounds like I'm right in the zone, we will see in the next few days what the plants want. Thanks brother I appreciate the quick reply.

-lurkin

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

No problem, and glad to hear that they got things sorted out for you!

KaliHydro619

KaliHydro619

Damn you guys I have another gal of sensi a and b I think you guys talked me into switching over to hr vb I want this next run over already so I can quit wasting so much money on additives

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

You guys phing in coco? I did a test. And it started at 5.4 and 2 days later it's 5.8, I'm wondering if when I ph to 6.0 it's creping to 6.4 and throwing the media ph off.

Also do you guys get alot of sediment that doesn't disolve?

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

You guys phing in coco? I did a test. And it started at 5.4 and 2 days later it's 5.8, I'm wondering if when I ph to 6.0 it's creping to 6.4 and throwing the media ph off.

Also do you guys get alot of sediment that doesn't disolve?
I get a small amount of sediment....not a lot. It's best to let things mix for a few hours with a small pump before feeding.

As far as ph creeping up on you. You can use that to your advantage. Set it at 5.8 and let it drift up to 6.2. I seriously doubt that you coco's ph has been thrown off. You would be seeing crazy def's if that was the case.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I am using HD formula and mine comes out right around 6.0 with RO water. I do get a little sediment in mine. I hand feed, I mix mine real well and let set for a bit then stir it real well again and water.

ill eagle

ill eagle

I shop vac my Rez one a run. Doing top water irrigation in bucket system and never have a sprinkler clog with a paint filter on my pumps. I always set my pH to 5.8 after mixing for 10 min or so. Coco needs a good heavy dose to get it ready. I always have to feed a higher EC when going into fresh coco.

clutch419

clutch419

I have found if I let a gallon or 2 sit out and get to room temperature I get better desolve rates rather than cold water.
Every night I put a gallon in each bucket let it sit in morning I add dirty and hd to it and it desolves better for me.
2 scoop hd
1 scoop dirty
Per 4 gallons of water.
In flower I add plus

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

I'ma need to start from 0 with this, seems I'm compounding my problems.

So let's see
fresh cocogro
fresh rooted clone
v+b hd
ro @20 ppm
1k mh

What would you guys do? I have 22ish pounds of this lol.

-lurkin

Top Bottom