Hydroponic Research User Thread

• Thread starter CelticEBE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Nice I'm running the dirty in soil. They say if you having PH issues with this set up you can add Half Ro/Soft to the Dirty if you need to.

Leew421

Leew421

Werd, I run ro so we see what happens. I dont adjust ph in my soil. I let the soil do its work.

xeamonk

xeamonk

Just got me some +Life in the mail today and promptly added a Knife Hit per your recommendation. Thanks Wisher! It was just what I was looking for :)

P

Pimples

yes sir
sits at ph 3.5-4.0

My OG rooting
View attachment 790130

My X's rooting
View attachment 790131

I was told it has something to do with the rhizosphere and the Media controling the ph....
way against my 25 years of experience but it works
a carolina reaper grown with it as well
View attachment 790132
Jesus thats low pH. Even for rockwool. But your results speak for themselves. Goes against everything I thought I knew as well. Your rooted cuts are just silly healthy.

C

Cleancanna

Hey guys im new to V+B and just started using the RO/soft forumla in promix cc/perlite in 3 gallon pots. I made the mistake of using calmag with it at first and burned my plants a little bit and now i am flushing and starting the trial and error again. Im going to start off with a small 1gram/gallon and go from there, anyone have any tips or suggestions for me? Ill post pics where u can see the size/burnt tips

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Hey guys im new to V+B and just started using the RO/soft forumla in promix cc/perlite in 3 gallon pots. I made the mistake of using calmag with it at first and burned my plants a little bit and now i am flushing and starting the trial and error again. Im going to start off with a small 1gram/gallon and go from there, anyone have any tips or suggestions for me? Ill post pics where u can see the size/burnt tips
A bit of tip burn isn't that big of a deal, instead of flushing I'd just back off on the next couple of feeds a bit.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I've been curious to hit Chris up about it, but since I only really have one strain that gets a little Mag hungry....I don't really feel like I need it. I just topdress with a bit of epsom when I run that cut.

Tejashidrow

Tejashidrow

I used to use this till I went organic.
Great stuff!!!
Turned on a friend to it and he is killing it!!!
Grow on y’all!!!

jewsh808

jewsh808

Just got some V+B dirty, gonna plan to run in sunshine #4 mix..1 gallon pots in Veg..any tips greatly appreciated

C

Cleancanna

So my plants are about 3 feet tall milti topped and im currently only needing 2grams per gallon V+B RO/Soft and 2ml/gallon cal+mag and still seeing some tip burn (nothing significant) but my question is i am getting some very red veins i think due to magnesium deficiency? Anyone else see this before? Could it just be my pheno of strawbananasherb needs more mag than others? PIC attached

CBC912EB A054 4C5E 9CB1 F3CD30FD53E7
M

Midsallday

So my plants are about 3 feet tall milti topped and im currently only needing 2grams per gallon V+B RO/Soft and 2ml/gallon cal+mag and still seeing some tip burn (nothing significant) but my question is i am getting some very red veins i think due to magnesium deficiency? Anyone else see this before? Could it just be my pheno of strawbananasherb needs more mag than others? PIC attached
Looks fine to me. Maybe genetics

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

no I use a base nute as well just not V&B
I use RX Green Technologies

I have done side by side
without +life the roots dont get that cray
And literally 4.0 pH with just a pinch of +Life gets these roots?

I've recently read low pH helps stop the mildews that attack clones ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom