Hydroponic Research User Thread

• Thread starter CelticEBE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gazoo31

Gazoo31

Well I've tried everything with veg bloom. I give up. I've never had plants look as shit as vegbloom. 300 bucks on nutes that I cant make work. I've tried RO, RO/Tap, Ro/Calmag, all between 3-5.5g per gallon. Literally nothing works. To quote another on here, my plants look like hot garbage. Mag and cal defs, lime slow growth yet they're burning at the same time.

The tips of the leaves are canoing up like a mother and hooking, just the tips. I've use maxi, nova, dnf hell even plant prod. I've never had a problem with nutes before but this shit has pissed me the fuck off.

This nutrient has cost me a full crop, I've had to restart my crop since I used it, and about to again. Almost out of meds I'm so frustrated. Back to maxibloom i think. Never a problem with 2.5 cal and 3-4 maxi was always rock solid. I cant recommend this product AT ALL.

Budcalyx

Budcalyx

for what its worth i just checked runoff on one of my pots
300ppm in, 990ppm out
Yep same... and I was in worse trouble than that in coco, 2.3 run off, I figured it was a salts build up and flushed, ( I got away with it) ..gone back to nft now for more control on the ec and ph and loving v+ b..im running at 1. 4. - 1.5 1st week in Flw. 5th week..ph staying stable at 1580 -1.6 ec...it did rise too 1.750/ 6.2 ph with evaporation on one occasion but I correct every day. No calmag needed as yet but have some density on hand ( no nitrogen) if required...Im Using a pinch or two of monster bloom 3rd into week into flower, approx 300 - 350 ec including the water ec of 140. No complaints at all and more than happy to dump all the bottles at last.

SirSmokesAlot8719

SirSmokesAlot8719

I've been running v+b for about 3 months now and I'm Killin it. Plants r happier than ever and growing bigger than ever and the quality is straight ⛽⛽ ⛽. I just had to tweak my food regime a little and it was off to the races.
20210429 164319

20210430 215406
20210430 232601
Screenshot 20210505 001548 Gallery
SirSmokesAlot8719

SirSmokesAlot8719

I would like to add that veg+bloom is pretty low on Mg so I've been supplementing epsom salt at roughly 60 ppms..

Budcalyx

Budcalyx

Findings so far are in 2ft nft tanks mars 109 watt veg , 2x mars sp150s flw... keep feed low..in veg usually start at 0.4 for rooted cuttings up to around 1.0ec max then up to 1.2 ec one week b4 putting them into flw, Then gradually up ec to to 1.5 .. 1.6 max week 6 or if needed earlier to stabilise the ph/rd if she's a hungry gal...not tried the shine yet but I don't reckon my stock gelato could of given much more on justlov v+b. 300g one tank in half of an 85x 90 tent....(i rotate) it's so much easier than the bottle trap, I spray with epsum salts a couple of times during the first 2 weeks of flw and that's it. Oh and training. Yeh works for me so im not planning to change anything anytime soon...pic took10 days b4 harvest I had all the colors when she drained the leaves, 20 day flush. She Looked lovely but new camerra and I fucked up and deleted them..i took the last 8 branch's to 72 days..coulda done with some v+b back in the eighties but hey better late than never.

20220206 001037 HDR
Top Bottom