Hygro-thermometer

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

Hi all growers, I am in need of information,please? I got a hygro-thermometer free. Does the probe need calibrated?
Hygro thermometer
Does this probe constantly sit in water? Is it best to use just for my cloning machine???? I got it free with the free ez-clone. Can't be too much to it???

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
ALWAYS calibrate. Two points is my preferred. I've never used that probe, have you been able to find the white papers on it? It looks as though it's meant to stay in the solution you're probing.

Smerb

Smerb

ALWAYS calibrate. Two points is my preferred. I've never used that probe, have you been able to find the white papers on it? It looks as though it's meant to stay in the solution you're probing.
I haven't downloaded the specs, I should, damnit. I hate getting things second hand. The thing doesn't read ph. Only humidity and temp. . ...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ah, then I'm not sure how you'd calibrate it. I've never calibrated a thermo, nor a humidi..stat?

Smerb

Smerb

Hey @Seamaiden it says to stick my probe outside. Sounds illegal........ any reason why? I need some more advice.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

turn on your stove real low and see if the temps look right or take it out side if the news says its 80 out side and meter says 80 should b good right?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I dont think they need caliberated like a ph pen.not 100% on that though.i dunno how youd caliberate moisture wen your hygrometers uncaliberated.

G gnome

G gnome

Hi all growers, I am in need of information,please? I got a hygro-thermometer free. Does the probe need calibrated? View attachment 630031 Does this probe constantly sit in water? Is it best to use just for my cloning machine???? I got it free with the free ez-clone. Can't be too much to it???

Lol. Thats not for water haha.....
Its a hygrometer for measuring AIR temperature and humidity and no it doesn't need to be calibrated.
Just cuz they gave u a hygrometer w ur ez cloner doesn't mean its meant to be used inside of it......

I guarantee if u put that probe in water the rh will be at 100% rmfao

Smerb

Smerb

I was hoping to use it specifically for the moms or my little cloning area... @G gnome I stuck it in water, I figured why not. Damn things smarter than us, it doesn't shoot up to 100%. Oddball shit, I was led to believe it would go right to 100% also.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hey @Seamaiden it says to stick my probe outside. Sounds illegal........ any reason why? I need some more advice.
I wasn't thinking when I first posted, for some reason I was thinking pH was involved. The probe needs to be where you need the temps/RH monitored, right? My GH fan controller probe is in the room. Or, it was in the room.

Man oh man can I be a serious doofus!

Smerb

Smerb

How's this for you....
IMG 20160902 084248
What shit is this.......... I'm not too happy with the differences.

Latest posts

Top Bottom