• Thread starter Confuten1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Didnt know where to post this due to the random nature , so here it goes;

Jus got a new puppy for the wife(french bulldog) and like puppies do, its shittin and pissin everywhere while we are training him. I remember reading that those dog piss removers have enzymes in them as the active ingredient, so i was wondering is anyone has used a enzyme product like hygrozyme for piss removal. More than cleaning with it, Im hopeing that the enzymes will break down the piss so he doesnt piss in that spot again.

Just another random question.

Confu...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Go to the hardware store and buy some enzymes to do that job...Hygrozyme is awfully expensive to use as dog piss remover, imo

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I just read that it works great for pet stain removal. Look around here

I'd def cut it with some RO water or something to make it go a lot farther

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
If the typical products used to do this were $120 a gallon, I'd seed an alternative. But in this case the typical products are 15-20a gallon and last...where as the Hygrozyme is $110 or so a gallon. Why would you want to use Hygrozyme? Did you try nature's miracle?? Try it..

p.s. it's made of enzymes..

Unnamed
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I hear Bloombastic really gets stains out of whites...
LOL
Sorry, I couldn't resist.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
growmore cozyme

same shit 1/4 the cost 25x the strength literally

10.95 qt and 15ml per 25 gallons

cannabeans

cannabeans

heres something that will work...

for more than just pet odors. this stuff is amazing!!! copied from their website.

http://www.teraganix.com/

Teraganix specializes in products that help to restore the natural balance of nature—soil, water, air, and people—using only natural ingredients and soil organisms. reducing rancid smells. This very same technology can even be included in your personal EM•1® Effective Microorganisms®, the world’s leading microbial inoculant, is an amazingly versatile solution to better gardening, composting, personal health, household maintenance, farming and stewardship of the environment. EM•1® Microbial Inoculant helps to create an optimum environment for growing robust, drought-resistant crops. EM•1® in the home cleans naturally and breaks down unwanted biological materials without harsh, noxious chemicals. EM•1® added to traditional or bokashi composting accelerates the process, while also health care regimen, providing significant digestive and immune system benefits.

Visit the category links on the left or above to obtain more information on the wide range of uses for EM•1® Effective Microorganisms®, from commercial agriculture to private home gardening and even accelerated bokashi composting. Thanks for visiting!

dankworth

dankworth

Marthaa fuckin Stewart over here

Yeah and if you boil your water before you make ice cubes with it then it won't have those unsightly air bubbles.

Kidding! Just kidding! I have been stuck on Carefree/IPS enzymes Pond Protector stage 2 product. Been using it for almost 1 1/2 years. Great substitute for hygrozyme. Application rate for hydroponic usage is I believe 15 ml/100 gallons. Cut my yearly enzyme cost down to almost zero.
But the same company has a number of enzyme products. One of them may be better for the purpose of breaking down animal urine. May want them to shoot them an email regarding this.

phenotyper

phenotyper

I investigated growmore bio cozyme, however it has a profile of 2-2-2. Do you use it at all the same time that you'd use hygrozyme?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
weird the bottle I have is .3 .3 .05

I use it in veg mostly

phenotyper

phenotyper

I've looked everywhere online and I cannot find a version that has those ratios. I've only found the 2-2-2 version. Damn, it is *so* much cheaper too. The 2-2-2 version can be had for $15 a gallon, but I don't need a multipurpose fert. Damn, maybe the local shop will carry it in the future.

ttystikk

ttystikk

I've looked everywhere online and I cannot find a version that has those ratios. I've only found the 2-2-2 version. Damn, it is *so* much cheaper too. The 2-2-2 version can be had for $15 a gallon, but I don't need a multipurpose fert. Damn, maybe the local shop will carry it in the future.

The more I learn about this 'hobby'- err, profession, let's call it what it is, the more I realize that I can find pretty much everything far cheaper somewhere other than a hydro store. That goes for equipment, nutes, additives- shit, I have never bought a light from a hydro store, since they're so much cheaper on craigslist!

B

Buddy Hemphill

growmore cozyme

same shit 1/4 the cost 25x the strength literally

10.95 qt and 15ml per 25 gallons

I use growmore kelp and humic. Its the best deal on the planet.

Good to know about cozyme.

You had good results with it Mother? I am always looking for that cheap substitute....

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
used hygrozyme, cleaned it, no stain dogg still pisses in same spots. ?? as far as cheapest priced enzymes, still rockin hygrozyme, but guess what, im out and im not paying 300+ for 5 gals nemore!!

Confu...

Top Bottom