Hygrozyme rate?

• Thread starter Rootbound
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Just wondering if anyone uses this and how often and how many ml. per gallon. Gonna try it in Coco along with PBP,LK, and cal-mag. If you have tried it, what did you think of it? Thanks RB

F

FastForward

I use it, but infrequently. Used to use it as my standard zyme but at 30 quid a litre it's too expensive....so now I use Cannazym mainly, with a hygrozyme mix every now and then (every week or so I'd say). I use hygro @ 2ml/litre and cannazym at 4ml/litre.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
:yes Thanks FF!!! Thats the kind of info. I am looking for!!!:rock RB

M

Mr. Smith

Been using it for almost 2 years at 8 mil per gallon. Directions on bottle and its not a nute so it wont burn anything. I have suffered less problems since using the product even when I was lazy with the grow op. I don't know the conversion from liters to gallons but I think it might be 4 liters to a gallon? I am high so please forgive me if this made no sense.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
It made perfect sense!!!! Thank you MR. SMITH.!!! So it should not raise my ppm much then? RB

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
I would measure my ppm before adding additives and ph solution.

The Kind Man

The Kind Man

The only thing you have to watch out for is it might make your pH fluctuate since it is actively breaking down the carbon materials into more useable forms. This I can say with 100% confidence, it all depends on your nutrient recipe. Some recipes you will see a dramatic spike in pH while another system running a different recipe you will not. Experiment to see if it works well for you!
|The Kind Man|
|Scientia Ipsum Est Vox|

M

Mr. Smith

Yup yup. Anytime you break down organic matter you can get a ph flutuatation. I use chemy nutes like the GN tripack so ph is never a problem for me unless I reuse the medium. Maybe with organics you might get a big rise or fall.
It has no effect with ppm. Wont even read a difference before and after checking but try and find for yourself if you use a ppm meter.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Thanks alot!! I wonder if it raises your PH or lowers? I will find out soon enough. Thanks again!!!:dance RB

M

Mr. Smith

Ph fluctuations tend to rise first then drop. Has to do with nitrites and nitrates, the breakdowns of organic matter. Hard water with high amounts of calcium and/or lime tend to rise faster but I dont know why. I am a smoker and a grower, not a chemist. Weekly waterchanges and large resevoirs is what I mostly use to keep ph levels in check, since I pretty much do the same routine with everygrow I rarely check since I rarely need to adjust.
Hope you like the product, it is pricy but I seem to get very good results. Suppose to be the best enzyme product on the market.

M

mr. revolution

im glad i stumbled into this thread because ive been using it for a while and i wasnt sure if it was working or not until i stopped using it then i started gettin lockup sometimes glad to hear yall thoughts on it

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Thanks for the info on the ph. Glad to hear more people out there are using it. Have not heard any negatives about it yet. I wish Texas Kid would chime in on this.:flower RB

C

Crackerass

Premium Member
Supporter
i use the stuff like the bottle says and i love it, its the only stuff i would use. i actually know a guy who works for the company in ohio. every now and then i get some of the stuff for free :) when you use one of those litter bottles every week it comes in handy. i always get it in the 5 gallon buckets and the price kills me, but its much needed...

Top Bottom