Hygrozyme, Sensizym, and other Enzymes

• Thread starter kill-9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kill-9

Has anyone used any of these? Is it worth it? House & Garden has an Enzyme as well.... are there others? What would you recommend? :anim_44:

T

Tolpan

I'm using House & Gardens Enzyms and they look much better and fresher than the Cannazymes I used before for a long time! Also the plants react better and look a little healthier than before, but I don't want to say it's because of the Enzymes. I can only guess, cause I have too much different strains going and it's hard to compare fairly!

I also used Sensizymes and Enzymes from GH, but in my eyes the House & Garden works best for me!

Cheers

Tolpan

T

Tolpan

I have to correct myself!

I meant the Hesi Enzyme, not House & Garden, sorry!

T

TheMadHatter

hydrozyme is amazeing this is a post by Texas kid he deserves credit but heres some info on the product.

SIPCO'S "HYGROZYME" A REVOLUTIONARY BREAKTHROUGH IN HORTICULTURAL CLEANING

Sipco Industries Ltd. was incorporated in 1974 and began development/production of Enzymatic Biotechnologies over 15 years ago. Headquartered in Delta B.C., Sipco is a recognized industry leader in the development of Enzymatic formulas as "bio-solutions". Sipco's expertise spawned from its work in Marine and Wastewater Treatment, Land Reclamation, Pharmaceutical and Medical grade enzyme technologies and of course - HORTICULTURAL PRODUCTS.

When asked "is HYGROZYME just another overnight success for Sipco?" Boris Del Mar of Sipco's Plant Science Division answered, "We wish it was. HYGROZYME is the result of over 10 years of research, testing and approvals to get it to market." HYGROZYME was developed, perfected and field-tested with the help of hydro growers, farmers and industry professionals such as: members of various grower's co-ops in California, Pacific Agricultural Research Center and B.C. Research Council chemists.

HYGROZYME may well be "the greatest breakthrough in Horticulture in the last decade." Simply explained: it is developed using a proprietary bio-fermentation process, made from ALL NATURAL ingredients that produce a supply of BACTERIA-FREE enzymes and complex chains of amino acids.

With HYGROZYME there is no longer a need to introduce or create crop vulnerability by introducing a foreign germ culture to your sterile growing environment. After reviewing current enzymatic market products, it was determined that HYGROZYME actually incorporates all the benefits and capabilities offered by leading enzyme products AND MUCH, MUCH MORE - all in one Powerful Formula! With HYGROZYME though, there are NO concerns of a limited shelf life or spoilage.

INHERENT ABILITIES: CLEANER GROW MEDIUM = HAPPY PLANTS.

KEEPING GROW MEDIUMS CLEAN IS WHAT HYGROZYME IS ALL ABOUT.

CONCLUSION: IF IT WAS A RACE - HYGROZYME IS THE WINNER!

A must get item, Kind of pricey at $37 for a small ass bottle but worth it, I have seen it in action.

J

joebean91

I have been using Hygrozyme for about 5 years , and swear by it . It has most notably helped me with lanky strains like diesel . More vigorous growth , stronger stems , improved yields .

G

guerilla family

I have been using Hygrozyme for about a year now. I am very impressed with the results I get from it, and my plants really love it! :)

Get you some!

GFam

Q

Qman

Along with everyone else. I have been using Hygrozyme for 2 years with great results!
Well worth the $ - I don't pay $37 however

Just did a Hygrozyme flush before I flipped...

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hygrozyme and grozyme are fantastic products, I've noticed a huge improvement since I started adding it, grozyme specifically for me.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
What rates are you guys using HYGROZYME AT? Do you use it in veg. and flower, and how often. I have some and like it alot. I was just curious how everyone else was using it. RB

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Hygrozyme is an excellent root zone cleaner and is worth every penny but it is not a "zyme" like the others.

Sensizyme, Nitrozyme, Multizyme, Hydrozyme, etc.. are all actually enzymeatics, Hygrozyme is not..

5-7ml per gallon with every third feeding or reservoir change works best for me. I have actually seen the Hygrozyme rep pour an entire undiluted bottle on a plant and it boosted, so no fear of over doing it and killing the plants...

Tex

Q

Qman

I do 6ml per gal.

I Hygro every 3 "water" and I also Hygro when I switch programs (veg to flower)

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Thanks guys, I use it at 5ml. per gallon every 3-4th watering. Root

HappySeed

HappySeed

Hygrozyme and grozyme are fantastic products, I've noticed a huge improvement since I started adding it, grozyme specifically for me.
Using it now myself i hope it stands up using bud factor x also on my flower cycle let me just say wow!!! Heavy hitter for sure

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

No offence to anyone but I find Hygrozyme didn't do anything for my grows. At 6ml a gallon that's more than I feed with my NPK.

HappySeed

HappySeed

Grozyme is a different product just statrted using it should show in your root system

the.dude

the.dude

i didn't see much change or difference.... burned thru the bottle quickly too, and pricey stuff...

I hate marketing that has to put stupid quotes or claims on the package... just my 2 cents... cannazym or sesizyme (sp?)

HappySeed

HappySeed

i didn't see much change or difference.... burned thru the bottle quickly too, and pricey stuff...

I hate marketing that has to put stupid quotes or claims on the package... just my 2 cents... cannazym or sesizyme (sp?)
All zymes are pretty much the same makeup and you can still get the bang for your buck without spending it on pricey products so i dont doubt that if your in the us though there is a product called vitazyme that has some amazing results and is a quarter of the cost

Top Bottom