Hygrozyme vs sensizym

• Thread starter Arcticgrower11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Arcticgrower11

I'm starting my third grow in promix with AN sensi a/b and im starting to realize I'm missing an enzyme regemine.

I've gone back and forth on whether to go with hygrozyme or sensizym.

I realize that alot of people use and like hygrozyme so I will most likely go with this... But does anyone have experience with both or know why one would be better than the other?

Any advice is welcome

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Im sure Motherlode will give some good advice. Ive read that either one should work for ya. H&G Multizen is good too but its probably more $ than the others.

C

claudacio

Hygrozyme is the norm for most people and theres nothing wrong with either but I use both personally. Or at least I've just started using both however it gets expensive.

G

GrimloxK

I just started using Hygrozyme myself in conjunction with the roots organics master schedule....too early to say if it has made a difference or not...but unlimited shelf life, works well with organics and ph stable is a great thing for my situation...

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
From my own observations. The ladies always look really happy, leaves pointing up more so than usual and things like that, after they get a dose of Hygrozyme. Can't comment on Sensizyme, though. they are all just enzymes do I can't imagine there is too much difference really. Just my opinion.

Surfr

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
I've been using multi zen from h&g for about a year now, after using hygrozyme since it came out. I think overall the plants did better on the hygrozyme...especially if roots issues came up. Right now I'm trying out pondzyme w/ barley so I'll see how that goes. If I'm not impressed I might just go back to hygrozyme.

YaaMon

YaaMon

Drain Out Enzyme Build Up Remover probably does the same thing for way less money.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

I would run Cannazyme. I saw a test on another site seeing which zyme would break down paper towel bits. Cannazyme was the only enzyme that did anything. Hygrozyme didn't do a thing. I repeated this test with Hygrozyme, Multizen, and Regen-a-root. None of them made any visible change to the paper towel squares after 3 days. Leadsled ran a test too, but I forget the results. You might find it if you search. Can't comment on Sensizyme.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

In TLO the bacteria and fungus produce all those enzymes plenty were you dont need all those extras...

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Before growing TLO style i used and sold plenty of all of the above, hygrozym, sensizym, cannazym, and the main purpose is in hydro to breakdown dead root matter but what i dont get is most hydro would kill those enzymes with the ph or salt level or many of the above if i had to chose one cuz i was trying organic hydro iwould pic sensizym but its kinda pointless cuz hydro should be synthetic only were you would use h2O2 instead of a zyme.... just thinking out loud hope i dont complicate it

treebark1950

treebark1950

I use carefree pond enzymes...

10 ml for 45 gallon res...

40 bucks has lasted me all year vs 500 worth of hygrozyme or any other hydro store enzyme product...

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

cool thanx im always down to check something new to me out.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

i like what i read so far and its concentrated for a low price how do you use it and what does pond zyme do to ph and ppms?

NeWcS

NeWcS

I use stress Zyme+ at a rate of 1mL/gal. As far as PPM and pH goes I haven't seen anything that would suggest it has any effect.

All I can tell you is my roots in my buckets have never look better. Even with high res temps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom