Hygrozyme vs sensizym

• Thread starter Arcticgrower11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I use stress Zyme+ at a rate of 1mL/gal. As far as PPM and pH goes I haven't seen anything that would suggest it has any effect.

All I can tell you is my roots in my buckets have never look better. Even with high res temps.

Bought stress zyme and used it in all my beds but I also used Caps so I couldn't prove which made my plants look crazy happy. All I can say about Stress zyme is that I filled a shot glass with it and threw in a small root and a piece of paper...it's been about 5 days and nothing has happened....I'm not too convinced.

NeWcS

NeWcS

All I can say about StreeZyme is my roots have never looked better,

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

From my understanding, all of the "pond cleaner products" are a high count bacteria product. Like voodoo juice. It is basically septic tank cleaner in a sense.
If you read the label of all of those types of products you will see A LOT of bacteria in it.

The bacterias will start to eat or "use" the dead matter and create enzymes to help break it down.

I think the difference between the pond cleaners and say, Cannazym, Is that it is actually enzymes and not just the bacteria stage anymore.

Cannazym really works!

Not true, some products are enzymes some are strains of bacteria.

Top Bottom