Hygrozyne

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

just got a bottle - sounds like it's a very good product - Any tips on using it. If used how were your results ? Thanks everyone sounds like it has bee on the market for some time

H

hawkman

I've used it for root rot and it worked. It's kind of a specific product, why are you using it?
Think it would be good to use thru-out grow to help with root bound and increase nutrient up-take - thoughts ?

brazel

brazel

I personally wouldn't buy bottled enzymes, I prefer to use sprouted seed tea, coconut water, aloe Vera, worms in your soil.

I read that company's website it doesn't give much information but it says it breaks down cellulose. Pour some hygrozyne in a shot glass and drop a piece of paper in there and see if it dissolves

H

hawkman

I personally wouldn't buy bottled enzymes, I prefer to use sprouted seed tea, coconut water, aloe Vera, worms in your soil.

I read that company's website it doesn't give much information but it says it breaks down cellulose. Pour some hygrozyne in a shot glass and drop a piece of paper in there and see if it dissolves
Yea ! don't think I will use it on a regular basis --maybe once or twice ( start of flower or twice once in week 4 of veg and then week 4 of flower - use just to "clean" the roots ? (thinking that twice would be better than on 12/12 switch) Don't Know !!!!!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Hygrozyme works well but why do you need it? Not really needed unless your reusing your medium or run into a root problem.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
You are right ! - Hell !!!!! wasted $41.00 (guess I am asking for problems)
It will not harm anything and it last a very long time on the shelf. So you could always hold off a bit. If you get a problem with fungus gnats or something tgevenzymes will clean up the mess well after you get rid of the larvae

H

hawkman

Agreed. I used it when I ran into root rot problems and it worked. It's not a gentle substance.

Op, if you just want enzymes et al, use Mammoth or Photosynthesis plus, Great White, etc.
Usse Great White on a regular basis also "Extreme gardening" the product Azos and their cal-mag foliage spray - if you like great white - your like Azos, ect ( consider their sample pack $15.00) Also look at HB-101 (this stuff is work well)

jewsh808

jewsh808

Hygrozyme is great! I liked using it with KLN in my rooting trays... some strains would root in 4 days just straight RO water + hygrozyme + KLN.. under heating pad with dome...also when it breaks down the dead/brown roots and other decomposed matter it turns it into usable food and nitrogen for the plant to use so your cleaning the roots with a mini food boost

brazel

brazel

Usse Great White on a regular basis also "Extreme gardening" the product Azos and their cal-mag foliage spray - if you like great white - your like Azos, ect ( consider their sample pack $15.00) Also look at HB-101 (this stuff is work well)
I checked out HB-101... IMO I don't see any reason to use that. When you say it works well....What did you see?

Did you ever test the hydrozyme
by pouring some in a glass and put a lil piece of paper in there?
If the paper dissolves then you'll know the cellulose enzymes are in there.

H

hawkman

HB-101 for over-all plant health and up-take - have seen the plant really respond to the use (HB-101) You know when you look at a plant after use of - plant just looks healthier. I was sceptical with HB-101 but if growing organic it's a good addition to your quality nutrients (greener looking - plant responds well after use)

Junk

Junk

I checked out HB-101... IMO I don't see any reason to use that. When you say it works well....What did you see?

Did you ever test the hydrozyme
by pouring some in a glass and put a lil piece of paper in there?
If the paper dissolves then you'll know the cellulose enzymes are in there.
Not done a paper test, but it does what it says it does. But I wouldn't use it unless there was a problem. It's useful, but not something I would subject the plants to unless there was a need. I would use Photosynthesis plus, Mammoth, or GW/Orca.

H

hawkman

Yea - you are right - if not broken why fix it !!!!! thanks !!

H

hawkman

Here is what I have been using for a few years "Liquid Gold" from Kelp4Less.com - thay have top line organic = a few chemical - most are powders )if you grow organic - site is worth a look - The Liquid Gold is great stuff and talking to their rep Liquid Gold does what "Terpinator" and Hydrozne does and more. Have use this product in veg and flower with fantastic results !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but it's an liquid. this site is hard to beast when it comes to organic stuff, some brand names also0

Top Bottom