• Thread starter hyp3rids
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hyp3rids

hyp3rids

Hyp3
Supporter
Good day fellow THC Farmers

2021 has been an amazing year for us, and we wanted to take this opportunity to say thanks to everyone for all your support. We are truly humbled by the positive feedback we continue to receive on a daily basis, and can't thank our customers enough for their continuing support.

So to celebrate our first few months in business we're doing some amazing deals. You can find out lots of detailed information regarding all our strains on our website, along with lots of beautiful detailed pictures. If you're looking for something different from the current boring hype cookies crosses, look no further...

Website & Store - http://www.hyp3rids.com

Here is our current inventory with information regarding deals and freebies...

🔥🔥🔥🔥SAWĀ ’Negus' Male Collection - 2 for 1 Offer 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Buy ANY strain from our SAWĀ ’Collection and pick another SAWĀ strain for FREE.

The Sawā Collection consists of the original Sawā IBL and 10 crosses all chosen by use over the last 2 years. You can see everyone of the mother plants we used right here on our feed, as well as on our website when it launches tomorrow. We’ve gone out of our way to give you as much information as possible regarding each selection, and pictures of everything we used.

- Sawā IBL - Sawā - Lemon Thai X [Lime1 BX x SBSE] - by @hybrids - Low Stock!!
- Cayo Hueso - Cuban Black Haze S4 ‘Blood Sap’ Pheno X Sawā ’Negus’ F1 Male
- Sawā Anise - ’82 Durban X Sawā ’Negus’ F1 Male
- Mauve Couture - Violeta #7 X Sawā ’Negus’ F1 Male - Low Stock!!
- Sawā Natty - King Willie F3 #3 X Sawā ’Negus’ F1 Male
- Uptown Sass - The Piff S2 X Sawā ’Negus’ F1 Male
- Shawā - Oldtimer Vintage Skunk ‘RKS’ Line X Sawā ’Negus’ F1 Male
- Gumbo Cush - GMO ‘Hyp3rid Cut’ X Sawā ’Negus’ F1 Male - Low Stock!!
- Long Island Haze - Frank’s Incense Haze [NYC Haze X Jack Herer ‘Lime Cut] X Sawā ’Negus’ F1 Male
- Sawācane - Slurricane X Sawā ’Negus’ F1 Male - Low Stock!!
- Sunday Best - Original SJG Gelato 33 S1 ‘Meat’n’Gravy’ Cut X Sawā ’Negus’ Male

🔥🔥🔥🔥Lieu Hanh IBL & Third Eye’ Collection - 2 for 1 Offer 🔥🔥🔥🔥

EVERY strain comes with a FREEBIE Lieu Hanh IBL pack. That’s close to 30 seeds with every order.

# Lieu Hanh IBL - Vietnam Black X Nevils Haze
# Wolfman - ’95 Silver Haze X Lieu Hanh ‘Big Ho-Chi’ Male - Low Stock!!
# Ace Of Haze - ’82 Durban X Lieu Hanh ‘Big Ho-Chi’ Male
# Deep River Haze - Nam Black #164 S1 X Lieu Hanh ‘Big Ho-Chi’ Male
# Ho-Chi Oh-Gee - King Willie F3 X Lieu Hanh ‘Big Ho-Chi’ Male - Low Stock!!

Lieu Hanh was bred for one reason, it's strong cerebral high. Both the Vietnam Black and Nevil's Haze where both selected for this, and this only. 99% of modern strains lack this unique trait due to the amount of indica breed into them. So the idea for the LH collection was to use our male selection and cross it with a number of other psychoactive strains. With this in mind we called it 'The Third Eye Collection'.

🔥🔥🔥🔥King Willie Bx1 by @hyp3rids - Dropping NOW!!! - 2 for 1 Offer 🔥🔥🔥🔥

King Willy BX1 - King Willie #5 X [King Willie #5 X Sawā ‘Negas’ Male]

King Willie - Heirloom Lambsbread X ’78 OG LA Affie

Finally, here is as second signature strain, available for you to purchase right now. Where so excited about this release, we’re doing yet another special giveaway for the next week.
If you purchase King Willie you can choose ANY other strain we have available for FREE. Yes, it’s a 2 for 1 sale until this time next week.

To learn more about King Willie please visit the mothership, link above. She's flying out the door currently so get in there quick. She's a winner in every sense of the word.

Happy Growing....

Hyp3rids

Sawa 'Negus' Male Pictures

IMG 0283 IG copy
IMG 8674 IG
IMG 8706 IG

Lieu Hanh IBL & Collection

IMG 9172 IG

IMG 9419 IG

IMG 9427 IG

King Willie Bx1

IMG 9319 IG

IMG 9340 IG

IMG 9342 IG

IMG 9346 IG

hyp3rids

hyp3rids

Hyp3
Supporter
Good evening all... Thought we'd share some pics of wonderful stuff you can purchase from our very own website. I hate doing the hard sell so hopefully the pictures will illustrate what we are about...

IMG 1199 IG

Cambodian ‘Honey’ 🍯 Heirloom family line direct from Cambodian via @steve.mrrabbit

This is our taller ‘Honey’ girl about 21 days into flower. This girl seemed very special right from the start, as she was expressing a very distinct aroma about 2 weeks from germination. She literally smelt like a plant in full flower. Not as strong obviously, but very very distinct….

The smell believe it or not was coming from her stem. Now I know I’ve made a few jokes about stem rubbing in the past (cough), but this blew me away because you can smell the stem without even touching it. The smell is incredibly sweet, think sugary candy, hints of bubblegum. And this smell got even stronger as she started to flower.

hyp3rids

hyp3rids

Hyp3
Supporter
Wolfman F1 -Male
IMG 1684 IG
IMG 1688 IG
IMG 1715 IG
’95 Silver Haze X Lieu Hanh ‘Big

Wolfman F1 - ’95 Silver Haze X Lieu Hanh ‘Big Ho-Chi’ Male by @hyp3rids

Lieu Hanh - Vietnam Black X Nevils Haze

Our signature strain from the 'Third Eye Collection’. A blend of three of the most psychoactive strains on the planet, that will leave you howling at the moon. Lots of info on our website regarding this beast of a plant, so head over there and take a look.

This is one of four lady Wolf’s we have going currently. All will be pollenated by our ‘purple flowered’ stud male. Wolfman V2 will be out in the coming months.

And remember, there are still a few remaining Wolfman F1’s on our website you can purchase right now.

Treecutter

Treecutter

Might get your age verification fixed, tried it with 2 browsers went no where, unless over 50 is to old?

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

04/03/1991 works for me. Are you putting in the zeros? Use mine if you want lol. They have cool gear

Treecutter

Treecutter

04/03/1991 works for me. Are you putting in the zeros? Use mine if you want lol. They have cool gear
Yep. It works. Part of the things that don't work after 50 is the eyes. Had the month and day reversed. Guess its time to get that cornea transplant and lens replacement in the eyes.

Thanks for checking it, 3rd time is the charm.

hyp3rids

hyp3rids

Hyp3
Supporter
Good day nice people of THCFarmer...

We are about to release a new collection of strains...

We hope you like them.

Please DM us for more info...

Thank you, Hyp3

PM01 HYB WOLFMAN F2 COLLECTION 01 copy

PM01 HYB WOLFMAN BITTERMOON 01 copy
PM01 HYB WOLFMAN DON KING 01 copy
PM01 HYB WOLFMAN GEMINI V 01 copy
PM01 HYB WOLFMAN LIGHT BOLT copy
PM01 HYB WOLFMAN MUMBLES 01 copy
PM01 HYB WOLFMAN TUCO copy

Ilike2grow

Ilike2grow

I went to your website to try and email you guys. There’s currently no way listed to email or call you. No contact form either. So I will ask here, do you mail to the US? Also can you send me a list of all your indicas? I only smoke before bed so I like a strain that gives couch lock.

hyp3rids

hyp3rids

Hyp3
Supporter
I went to your website to try and email you guys. There’s currently no way listed to email or call you. No contact form either. So I will ask here, do you mail to the US? Also can you send me a list of all your indicas? I only smoke before bed so I like a strain that gives couch lock.

Mailicon
hyp3rids

hyp3rids

Hyp3
Supporter
Regarding the heavier strains you requested, the following will give you what you want...

SAWĀ ’Negus’ F1 Male - Lemon Thai X [Lime1 BX x SBSE]

IMG 0325 WP

Sawācane - Slurricane X Sawā ’Negus’ F1 Male

IMG 9376 WP

Sunday Best - Gelato 33 'Meat'n'Gravy Cut' X Sawā ’Negus’ F1 Male

Sunday

King Willie Bx1 - Heirloom Lambsbread X '78 OG LA Affie

IMG 9320 WP

No.2 - Mauve Couture X Family Vault Purple F3 Male

IMG 2152 IG WP

Sawā Natty - King Willie F3 #3 X Sawā ’Negus’ F1 Male

IMG 8803 WP

Let me know if you need any more help...

All the best, Hyp3

Top Bottom