Hypothetically if I broke A?

• Thread starter HomeGrown16
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HomeGrown16

HomeGrown16

Random question wat if u snapped a branch off completely is it salvageable ?

Ponky

Ponky

Yes. Reattach. Wire it back on. And yeah should regrow back on. If it's a big branch it's worth it. They're amazingly resilient. 2 weeks it will be healed fully.

HomeGrown16

HomeGrown16

No fucking way if it’s a complete break to I’m talking holding it in your hand broke

HomeGrown16

HomeGrown16

Can’t clone autos correct ? And can you clone if it’s flowering

Ponky

Ponky

No fucking way if it’s a complete break to I’m talking holding it in your hand broke
Yeah it would just be a graft. Back into place. You could cut a notch in another different place and attach it and if it takes you can grow 2 strains on one root ball. Plants are cool like that. Autos can't be cloned. They get planted in one pot and they go. That's the best way to do em.

Ponky

Ponky

I have a high stress trained plant that I'm using just to see how much I can bend and manipulate it. It started to split down the middle. I just wired the split shut with a pipe cleaner. And it's fine. I've bent it up like a bonsai.

HomeGrown16

HomeGrown16

Yea but high stress doesn’t mean completely broke not hanging by a thread or does it

mancorn

mancorn

When the outer layer (don’t know the technical term) breaks, there’s no way for the broken part to receive water. You can snap a branch and keep this outer green layer (or part of the layer) and still get water and the stem will heal up. Think you can graft weed onto a root stock, but never seen anyone graft a stem.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
i broke over half the plant almost off. it was hanging by the skin on one side. just dangling. i grabbed tape, put it back as good as possible, put a chop stick to hold it up and taped that too. i left it till someone told me that it was probably healed. i think about 3 or 4 weeks. it has a big knot there, but seems fine. no real difference in the buds that are after the break and before the break. and it sort of naturally bent the main cola so it is close to the same height as all the others.

mancorn

mancorn

i broke over half the plant almost off. it was hanging by the skin on one side. just dangling. i grabbed tape, put it back as good as possible, put a chop stick to hold it up and taped that too. i left it till someone told me that it was probably healed. i think about 3 or 4 weeks. it has a big knot there, but seems fine. no real difference in the buds that are after the break and before the break. and it sort of naturally bent the main cola so it is close to the same height as all the others.

Latest posts

Top Bottom