I’m Back

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Been busy for a minute and haven’t posted but I’m still alive and choking people. Continuing to grow and loving every bit of it. Hope to update my diaries shortly but wanted to give a shout out to the few people who have enjoyed my posts. Looks like lots of good things happening here, keep up the good grows!

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

The level of stupidity that was harnessed to bring this person to life is astounding. It’s been promised, I will get mine! I can’t wait, I hope I get pizza and ice cream!!! I have fooled you all hahahahaha, little do you know but I’m actually a sorry excuse for a human, but a great excuse for a homosapien and I’ll take it!
87A3CED7 66E1 45D7 9BBA CC2ED29C484B

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

@VERMONTSKUNKS im waiting for you to fulfill your promise! When will my time come!? What will I get!?! Do I have to pass go to collect my 200$?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Been busy for a minute and haven’t posted but I’m still alive and choking people. Continuing to grow and loving every bit of it. Hope to update my diaries shortly but wanted to give a shout out to the few people who have enjoyed my posts. Looks like lots of good things happening here, keep up the good grows!
Welcome Back:)

F

FutureGrower

The level of stupidity that was harnessed to bring this person to life is astounding. It’s been promised, I will get mine! I can’t wait, I hope I get pizza and ice cream!!! I have fooled you all hahahahaha, little do you know but I’m actually a sorry excuse for a human, but a great excuse for a homosapien and I’ll take it!
View attachment 862556

Some people look got drama. Blah fuck those people, unless they have a good reason!

B

Burned Haze

amen ^

and the internet gives the people who want to fuel hate/drama that little shield to be able to do it so freely without getting their ass bashed back .

99.9% it’s better to remember to not to tack it personal and love life and try to help/love life. Remember we came here on THCF to help/learn . Not fight or debate or team up on each other lol

Anyways welcome back buddy!

Top Bottom