I’m in the thick of flower, please help. Autoflower grow

• Thread starter climbit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

climbit

As the title states, since pre flower I haven’t let my guard down. I’ve been scrutinizing the leaves carefully and have been discovering these rust colored spots lately (at the middle to top fan leaves). It seems to be progressing - every small dot at a time something, has to be the matter. Looking at them from the top of the leaf it’s not so apparent but more so underneath the leaf. These spots only seem to be “embedded”, for the lack of a better word, in the vein of the leaflet. I’ve just started week 8 but noticed these spots sometime early / mid week 7.

Im thinking magnesium deficiency? I can’t be certain, it’s bugging me tf out!! At the very first signs I thought it was cal deficiency. It can be a soil pH problem cause doesn’t ocean forest have buffers in it? Even still I’ve been pH’ing my water between 6.0-6.5 so I can’t understand how soil pH could possibly be out of wack?? The light I’m using was pretty close so I’ve raised it a couple inches from 15 inches to a little over 20 inches. I expect to finish this run, harvesting by the end of this month at around 11 weeks. Is this just a natural thing.

Im in the thick of flower please help autoflower grow
Im in the thick of flower please help autoflower grow 2
Im in the thick of flower please help autoflower grow 3
C

climbit

I'm thinking you might have a pest. I'd like to see those black things magnified. I tend to be paranoid about spider mites.
I don’t have the tools to magnify. And would a spider mite problem manifest itself this way?

C

climbit

There’s no like white spots or anything. Legit just a spot you can see through the leaf? Idk man kinda weird to explain cause it would be more visible if you saw the plant in person I think.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
And would a spider mite problem manifest itself this way?
It could. They live on the underside of leaves and leave little white spots on the leaves that are visible on the top of the leaves.

There’s no like white spots or anything. Legit just a spot you can see through the leaf? Idk man kinda weird to explain cause it would be more visible if you saw the plant in person I think.
Spider mites drill holes in the leaf and suck out nutrients. That's what causes the white spots. I think I can see some of them, but I'm not sure, so I don't want to sound an alarm. I need a magnified image to be sure. If it is spider mites, they'll spread.

C

climbit

It could. They live on the underside of leaves and leave little white spots on the leaves that are visible on the top of the leaves.

Spider mites drill holes in the leaf and suck out nutrients. That's what causes the white spots. I think I can see some of them, but I'm not sure, so I don't want to sound an alarm. I need a magnified image to be sure. If it is spider mites, they'll spread.
Yeah the holes aren’t see through just brown colored. There more apparent on the under side of the leaf.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Yeah the holes aren’t see through just brown colored. There more apparent on the under side of the leaf.
Well... Just in case they are a pest, I'd cut off any leaves with those spots and bag them before carrying them out to the garbage bin.

B

Bdubs

Those spots are early indication of spider mites. Look close and for webs. They can be itty bitty. I would drop temps in the low 60s for a few days and they should run off. When people get them in flowering around week 5 or 6 and freak out, but they drop their temps after week 6 and spider mites tend to do their disappearing act. So cool the temps and they may disappear.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Brown spots is usually calcium, you don't have a tent though so anything could track in on you and your shoes. Get a jewlers loupe and look at them before you go tearing leaves off and stressing it out

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
@Captspaulding @Zill @GNick55
What do you guys think?

C

climbit

Bruh this is so weird I don’t see any webs or white spots under the leaves. Or any little bugs moving under the leaves. Where else should I be looking.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Those spots are early indication of spider mites. Look close and for webs. They can be itty bitty. I would drop temps in the low 60s for a few days and they should run off. When people get them in flowering around week 5 or 6 and freak out, but they drop their temps after week 6 and spider mites tend to do their disappearing act. So cool the temps and they may disappear.
Yes. They like hot and dry conditions, such as what we use when flowering our plants. Otherwise, they'll go dormant.

I've fought spider mites several times. They're hard to kill completely. I was successful the last time. I sprayed with AgroMagen GrowSafe and that did it. Before I found that, nothing I tried worked completely.

C

climbit

Yes. They like hot and dry conditions, such as what we use when flowering our plants. Otherwise, they'll go dormant.

I've fought spider mites several times. They're hard to kill completely. I was successful the last time. I sprayed with AgroMagen GrowSafe and that did it. Before I found that, nothing I tried worked completely.
I’m not seeing any webs or moving bugs bro I’m looking and looking.

C

climbit

Take your picture zoom in on your phone. Then screenshot the zoomed photo and try it again to see if you can magnify the image.
Going to do this now. But I’ve been checking underneath the affected leaves and I’m seeing anything pest/bug related.

Latest posts

Top Bottom